Chapter 32

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't wait to shop for our grandchild, Minah." 

Yixing's mother said as the two of them were having their tea time together after their association that evening in one of the coffee shops inside COEX Mall. There was a baby shop accross the coffee shop and the old lady could not help but looked at the shop while waiting for their order to arrive.

"Me too, Unnie. I bet all of us cannot wait and we are going to spoil our grandchild for sure." Jinah's mother told her and they both thanked the waitress who was delivering their order. Mrs. Oh took a sip of her hot chocolate and was debating with herself if she should say what was on her mind.

"Unnie." Mrs. Oh called and earned an immediate response from Mrs. Zhang.

"Thank you for protecting Jinah and for not pressuring her about pregnancy." Of course Jinah told her mother everything and she felt glad that Jinah got married to Yixing as well as having an understand parents in law.

"You don't need to say that. It's Yixing and our job to protect her. I love Jinah as my own daughter. Don't worry about that. No rules for her and she is free." Mrs. Zhang assured her. Mrs. Zhang and her husband had never insisted on the gender and they never gave a timeline for their son to give them a grandchild. Both her husband and her did not want to do that. They had a daughter as well and did not wish for her daughter to be treated like that. 

"Besides, there is no rush since they were arranged and for sure, they need to learn about each other." Mrs. Zhang patted Mrs. Oh's hand making the woman to nod with a smile.

 

*************

"Are you okay, Baby?" Yixing asked looking worried when he saw his wife just kept quiet and closed her eyes not long after he started moving his car. He just fetched her at the university and was greeted by the silence of his wife as soon as they greeted each other.

"Headache and I am feeling nauseous." Jinah said and bit her lower lips when feeling a sharp pain hit her head. She massaged the side of her head to ease the pain and assured her husband not to worry as it was common.

Yixing tried to think if it was her menstrual as she always felt nauseous during her menstrual but it was not due yet.

"How many class did you have today?" He asked.

"5."

"Tsk. It must be because of the countless numbers you have seen today." Yixing randomly said making his wife hummed in agreement. She loved Mathematics but seeing too much numbers could make her nauseous. It was the same when she was a student.

"Is it okay if we have dinner outside today? I don't feel like cooking." Jinah asked her husband making Yixing let out of chuckles. She suddenly craved for something sour and spicy. He stopped at the red light and turned his body slightly so that he could face his wife.

"Of course, Baby. We can eat outside often. You don't need to cook. I don't want you to feel tired." Yixing said as he helped to massage her head as well. It made Jinah let out a little laugh when he said that.

"Or I can cook tonight. Tell me what do you want to eat." He said and kissed the side of his wife's head before he hit the gas when the light turned green.

"It's okay. You are tired too." Jinah assured him and simply let her husband took her hand only for him to hold it tightly on his lap.

"Do you have a painkiller, Honey? I forgot to bring mine."

"I think it is inside my b-bag at the back." Yixing said nervously and bit his lips when his wife turned her body around so that she could search for the painkiller.

"Oh, it still feels heavy though." Jinah said as she checked her husband's things on the floor of their car. She put the lunch box back to the floor when she realized something. Yixing only shut his mouth and his wife looked at him suspiciously.

"You did not eat your lunch box, am I right?" Jinah asked and Yixing only bit his lower lips. Jinah did not utter a single word anymore as she kept looking at the window while hugging her arms closer to her chest.

"I f-forgot. By the time I wanted to eat, the food is already stale." Yixing nervously told his wife.

"Of course it stale. I prepared the food early in the morning." Jinah said still looking at the window and she quickly wiped her tears when a tear dropped on her cheek which alarmed Yixing.

"Wait, are you crying? I am sorry okay. I really forgot." Yixing panicked and immediately parked his car at the emergency lane. He turned the double signals and looked at his wife.

"Baby, I am really sorry." He apologized and tried to hold his wife's hand which Jinah let him.

"Next time, tell me if you don't want to bring your lunch box to office so that I will not need to wake up early to prepare for the lunch box. I make you the lunch box so that you don't skip your meals but still." Jinah said and she hated that her tears kept flowing. What the hell.

"I know it is embarassing to bring the lunch box when you are one of the bosses." Jinah said again when she received nothing from her husband. 

"It is not. Not embarassing at all." It was true. He did not find it was embarassing at all. In fact, he proudly showed the lunch box prepared by his wife to his employees every morning and also to Junmyeon.

Yixing went out of bathroom after a refreshing shower only to be greeted by the sight of his wife was sleeping with her back against him. They barely used a bolster pillow and always put it on the couch but Yixing could see that the bolster pillow was placed on the bed in between his and Jinah's area. His wife did not utter any other word earlier as they had their dinner in silent and she straightly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

*******

"I did not prepare your lunch box today since you won't eat anyway and I don't want to waste. No need to send me the university. I will just drive." Jinah said when they just had their breakfast that morning and she was getting her bag on the chair next to her.

"I can send you, Baby." Yixing quickly said trying to match his wife's pace.

"No need."

******

Jinah was surprised when she saw her husband's car when she arrived her home that evening. She lifted her wrist to check on the time only to realize that it was still early for her husband to be home. She then parked her car and entered the password. Entering the house, she could not see her husband and made her way to the kitchen only for her to see her dear husband in an apron. He was cooking and lifted his head before he made his way to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter