Cry

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 9: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]It wasn't just a simple death that she did for me , it was a sacrifice. Why did she do that? If ever she was still alive now in this time , then I wouldn't have suffered a lot of things. 


" How did you know the story, " I asked them.

" In short , we have a friend who knows your mom before she passed away, " Namjoon said smoothly.

" I want to meet that friend and know about my mom more. " 

" No , you can't meet with her." 

" Why not? " 

" 'Cause it's dangerous, " he said.

" What's dangerous? " 

" Hyerin , we don't live in this world. " 




-



I pulled down my blanket that was on face , the sunlight shined upon my face, as I covered the light with my palm. Was it just a dream? was everything just a dream? I hoped so , until I saw myself in a unknown room. It wasn't a dream , it will never be. 'Cause this is the reality , we have to face it no matter how rough it is.


My feet touched the floor and my hands touched the door knob. " We don't live in this world, " I whispered, as I twisted the door knob." Then , where then? " I said to myself, as I went out of my room. 

" Good Morning. " 

" Good Morning , Suga." 

"Had a nice sleep? " he asked.

I nodded. " I did, " even though half of it was not true.

" Let's go downstairs and have our breakfast. Jin already cooked them. " I nodded again and we both went downstairs by using the big staircase. We all gathered in the table bit by bit, and as time passes by , many thoughts came to my mind. How can they just live here in this big house, or should I say big mansion? They're just seven of them here , living under in a big humongous roof. 

" Where are your parents? If it's not too rude to ask, " I said, as I sipped on the soup first.

They all glared at each other, and Jungkook just chuckled. " They're gone, " as simple as that , we all went quiet.

" I-I'm sorry. " I didn't asked question anymore on how they died or etc. I felt all of their pain by losing a parent.It's just plainly sad and painful. Everything is such a mess already , isn't it? 

" We already bought you some clothes, " Taehyung said after the long awkward silence.

" SInce when? " I said.

" Last Night , when you walked away and slept. " Yes , I walked away. I couldn't take it anymore , hearing those stuff. At first , I thought they were just non-sense stuff , but bit by bit , I have no choice but to accept the fact. I knew what I did was a childish act , but what I've heard was enough , enough to mess up my life. 

" If you have any questions, just ask us. And if you want to go out , ask any of us. " 

" I want to visit my house. " The whole place became silent again.

" No , It's dangerous- "

" Please, " I looked at their eyes and begged.


I want to visit my house to get my other things and stuff. You might not know that my dad was still alive , or there's a possibility that there's a trace of him , somewhere else. But I knew that I was just raising my hopes up and kidding myself; how funny. 


" Okay , have Taehyung with you." 

" Oh come on , why me- " Namjoon glared at Taehyung for a seconds then Taehyung just nodded. " All right , I'm fine with this , definitely fine, " he said.

I smiled, " Thank you. "




-



" Yah! what's taking you so long?! " I yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter