Help

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 17: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]He was still waiting for me to respond , but I don't know whether I should respond him or not. My heart , were they pounding and beating for him? But before that , the speaker chimed and told us the next stop , it was our location to get off. 


Our lips parted, as I stood up and fixed my hair. I stood near the door and held onto my bag tightly. I felt a presence beside me and it was him , how awkward... I tugged my hair strands to the side of my ear, as the bus stopped and the door opened. We walked and no one has spoken a thing yet , except he coughed just to gain my attention. 


" I understand, " he spoke finally.


I didn't know until now that I was holding my breath for so long , because of the nervousness that I have encountered earlier. That's what Jimin said right? ' I understand ' 


" I'm speechless right now , honestly. " 

" It's all right, " but deep inside , I know he's hurt. But what can I do for him? I still can't give him that one thing he wants or desire for right? I wasn't ready for this , absolutely not ready.

" Nobody is home yet , I guess, " he said once we arrived at the house , but something caught my eyes.

" Wait , don't talk, " I placed my index finger near to my mouth as a sign to keep quiet.


Just corner of the street , I saw a man , dressed in a suit. He was wearing a shade ,too. He suddenly dissapeared , or should I say he hid when he saw me looking or staring at him. I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my body. I grabbed Jungkook's wrist and led us inside the gate or in the house. 


" We should stay inside." I locked the main door once we got inside. " Did you see the man? " I asked him.

" Yeah, " he said while calling the other members." They'll be here in any minute , they said, " as he put back his phone in his pocket. We heard a knock on the main door. Jungkook went to get the door, but I grabbed his wrist, just in time. 

" What if it's not them, " my heart pounding like crazy. " They said they'll be here in any minute , but do you think they're way too fast to be here? " I said trying to be more reasonable.

He nodded. " Well, we don't know unless we open this door, " as his gripped on the door knob tightened.


Then, a loud bang came from the door. We both saw that the door is going to fall down towards us . My eyes widened, as the sight of a big door coming towards us. My whole body felt like a stone. I was astonished. I felt a crash and a weight on top of me. I opened my eyes, and the first thing I thought that I would see was the big wooden door , but it wasn't. It was Jungkook.


His face was just beside my face , his cheeks touching my cheeks. He groaned and that's when reality came back to me. Jungkook saved me from the big door. But the thing is , the door crashed on Jungkook instead of me. He tried to rise up , but failed. 


" Guys? " I heard someone said.

" We're here! " I screamed.

" Oh God , what happened to you guys?! " Namjoon said, as he tried to carry the door , but he can't do it by himself only. " Kids! Help me out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter