Unusual

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 6: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]



[CONTENTID1]" What are you talking about? " I said.

" You're the one. "

I furrowed my brows, " What about my eyes? " I tried to remain calm as much as possible. " Tell me , Jungkook " Jungkook was about to open his mouth to say something but he was cut off.

" Hyerin! " we both turned our heads 

" How dare you , you left like that and now I caught you with someone?! And it's a man?! " Dad limped towards our direction and was about to grab my wrist , but Jungkook pulled me behind him.

" So it was you all along , who always hurt her ," Jungkook said.

" Don't interrupt us , kid. " He tried to get me, but Jungkook protected me.

He pointed his index finger at me, as I can see it in his face that he is really pissed off." If you don't go home tonight , let us see what might happen to you. " He turned his back on us and started to walk away. 

I tugged Jungkook's hand. " Thank you for protecting me. but I really have to go. "

He placed his hands on my shoulders and sighed." Hyerin , it's dangerous." 

" I have no choice, " I said.

" You do have. " 

" What is it, then. " 

he smiled, " You can stay in my place. It's much safer there , I assume. " 

I chuckled, " Thank you , but I can't do that. "

" Why not? " he furrowed his brows." In there , you wouldn't get hurt or killed! " 

I laughed at his statement. " It's still my duty to go back home and listen to his orders. I may be insane and stupid to do those stuff , but what can I do? He is still my father and all. I can't hate him that much and kill him, even though I wanted to because of my hatred towards him. I still have my self together, and I'm not crazy to do those things yet. It's my life , so I have to play it in order to win or lose. "

He sighed as he nodded slowly." I get it , but you better stay safe , okay? " 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, " since when did you care? " 

 " Yah! " 

I raised both of my hands in the air, " Fine! I get it! I'll take care of myself! " 


He dropped me off in front of the house, just to make sure I'll be safe and fine. Once I opened the door , the lights were off and the surroundings was quiet , so I was suspecting that he's already sleeping. Before I lie down on my bed , I checked the mirror that was in my room. I got curious by what Jungkook had witnessed earlier.  I was that close to know the truth , but then , we ended up interrupted by the demon , also known as my dad.


My eyes , they were just normal like the usual ones. What did he see in my eyes? Why was he so shocked? Why did he say that I'm the one? What did he want to say earlier? 



-



My morning was like the usual ones: cooking breakfast for him , and me getting ready for school. He was screaming and yelling at me again for just a simple reason.


" Why did you used oil instead of butter?! "


To be honest, what is wrong with him? It's only a pancake , for 's sake. I just used oil instead of butter, so that it would be easier to cook the pancake. It's just a slight difference and that's it. Can't he just appreciate it and eat it peacefully?! Oh right , he's a devil ,so he can't do it peacefully.

" It's just a simple instruction, and you can't even do it properly," he muttered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter