Trap

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 44: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" We should run " my eyes not separating from the sight 

" R-Run? " 

I nodded and faced him " Yes , run! " and like that , I pulled Taehyung's arm and ran as fast as we could. I knew it was a bad thing to stay so long in front of their base , especially when it was visible to our eyes already.

" What's wrong? " as Jimin placed his hands on both of my shoulders , worried.


I was still panting and couldn't breathe that much , after we ran a couple of miles just to get back to the cottage as fast as we can. I wanted to inform them as soon as possible , while something in my heart and mind told them that something was off , but I was glad that nothing bad happened when we came.


" We found the base " earning everyone's attention in the room 

" You found it? " Jin asked 

Taehyung and I nodded at the same time " It was complicated , but we found it " Taehyung said , which I was about to say the same thing. 

Namjoon crossed his arms " Complicated? " 

I sighed " We really can't explain it that much- " 

" Ah! " A scream was heard outside the cottage , it seems like a girl. 


Few of us headed outside the cottage , since someone must stay in the cottage to guard. It would be pretty dumb of us if we let our guard down , right? So , we play it the smart and safe way. 


" Taegeuk? " seeing a small little girl crying and sobbing in the dangerous forest. She raised her head when she heard me mumbled out her name , and that's when I knew it was really her

" Taegeuk! " hearing my call , everyone gathered around her and see if she's okay.

Hoseok gasped " She's bleeding a lot " 


My eyes wandered on her left leg , bleeding and oozing a lot of blood. As soon as I saw her left leg's situation , I felt panicked. Tears started to well up in my eyes , too. It's a good thing that Taehyung didn't come along , or else , he will be really sad and depressed at the sight of her little sister's situation right now. 


" Unnie... " her tears flowing like a river , not stopping. 

I took her tiny little hand and held onto it " Don't worry , it will be alright , okay? " droplets of tears coming out , not able to manage my emotion and tears. 

" Taegeuk? " 


Our heads turned around and to see Taehyung standing in front of us with a shocked expression , so astonished by the scene. I felt bad for him , really bad. Just to know that she's just his only family member who's still alive and breathing. 


" W-What happened to you?! " he knelt beside me , caressing her hair. 

" Oppa , I'm sorry " she said in a low voice 

" Help her! , please! " his tears rolling down as well 

" Taehyung , this is a bear's trap and her left leg is stucked " Suga eyeing the bear trap that ate her sister's left leg or ankle " If we try to undo the trap , there is a possibility that her ankle might- " 

" Cut into half " Hoseok continued 


C-Cut into half? , I thought. This is cruel , the world is cruel. Why was God letting an young innocent girl suffer like this? , why? She's still young! She still have many bright future ahead of her! 


Hoseok sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter