If only

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 11: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]



[CONTENTID1]TING! 

I groaned, as I reached for my phone that was just beside the lampshade. It was morning and I was still sleepy. Good thing Namjoon gave me a room, a private room, just for me. I laid on my stomach, and checked my phone.

 

" Wakey Wakey :) " - Jiminnie 

 

What the hell? Since when did he change his name here in my contacts? 
 

" Thanks for changing the name -_- " - Hyerin 


" You're welcome, and hurry up , we're going to be late for school. " - Jiminnie 


" Fine , I'll get ready now -_- " - Hyerin 
 


I threw my phone just beside me, not too far and not too strong, as I placed my face against the matress, still feeling sleepy. Maybe, I could just fall asleep just for a minute, a minute only. One minute is enough for me. Just let me sleep only, I said to myself.


" You're going to go back to sleep? " My eyes were starting to close already, before I heard his voice. I turned around, and took the blanket to wrap it around my body.

He scoffed, " It's no use to hide it with a blanket." 

I glared at him, " how long were you here? " 

" Hmm, I got here, and saw you in the bed, still sleeping peacefully. " My cheeks went red, as it turned into a pinkish-red color.

" You didn't do anything bad, right? " I said.


He leaned closer to me, and now I am trapped in between his arms, that was both beside my arms, trapped, absolutely trapped. His face just an inch close to my face. It looks so wrong, totally wrong. I am doomed, if someone caught us like this at the moment. 


" Did I? " His breath slapping against my nose, mouth, and cheeks. " Should I do it now? " he said, as if he was literally mocking, teasing, and insulting me, all at the same time! 

I poked a finger on his forehead, and pushed it. " I'll go for a wash, and get ready for school. You're just wasting my time and your time , too, Jimin, " finally not trapped in between his arms.

" If I am with you, then it's not a waste of time, " he said.

I stared in his eyes,  and made an ' are you serious ' look/face at him. " Whatever, " as I stood up, and looked for a door that was connecting to my room, but there were none.

" Um  where's your restroom? " I asked.

" Oh right , about that, " he ruffled his hair, and I only noticed it now that he was looking so y right now with his bed hair messed up. I gulped, and shook my head to get rid of the thought. " Since this room doesn't have one, you have to use the restroom that's in the hallway, unless you want to use someone else's restroom in their room," he smirked.

" Nevermind. I'll just use the one in the hallway," getting my uniform and other necessities that I need for later in the bathroom.

" Well, it would be fun if you're going to use the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter