Monster

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 15: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]



[CONTENTID1]" Stay, " he said.


Should I stay here or not? These choices are making me go insane. It was there , the door was already in front of me. I just have to grab the knob, twist it, and then get out of this room. I grabbed the knob and was about to twist it , but I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. 


" Don't go. " I felt a hot tingling sensation on my neck , since when did he leave his cozy bed? 

" Jimin... " My mind was not functioning well, as I only just muttered his name in the dark. 


Oh Gosh , as I talked in my mind when I felt him biting my ear , a play type of bite. Was he seducing me?! Why is he doing this to me?! His hands suddenly traveled around my waist. I didn't even noticed that my mouth was slightly gaped open. 


I felt like my feet were stucked on the ground. I was frozen. His mouth suddenly shifted on my neck , knowing what he was going to do. But there was a loud crash from downstair , my mind went back. 


" Where are you going? " he said , feeling disappointed.

" Downstairs , obviously."  I entangled Jimin's arms from my body, as I twisted the door knob and opened it, limping all the way down to know what was happening.


I saw Taehyung crouching, as he picked up the broken plate that was on the floor , maybe he dropped it accidentally. I was relieved that it was only a plate , not something else. I was going paranoid from what is happening to my life already , especially once I've heard about the Silent Creepers. 


" Ack! " Taehyung winced in pain, when I saw his index finger bleeding. He didn't mind it , he continued picking up the broken fragments.

" Aish , this kid, " I murmured to myself.

I went to Taehyung's side and took his hand. He looked shocked by seeing me. " You should treat this first. " The gash was pretty big, and it looks like that it stings a lot. 

" It's fine," he pulled his hand , then went back to picking up the fragments again. 


I sighed at his naughty behavior. He won't listen to me at all! He won't finish picking these broken fragments of plates , because it's too many! I stood up and looked for a towel. I found one near the counter, so I took it. I went back to his side and crouched beside him. What I'm going to do might be stupid nor foolish , but I have no choice since there's no broom in sight.


I put the towel in my left hand, as I scooped the broken pieces of plates with my right hand and placed it on the towel. Of course , my right palm stinged. The small pieces of the plates gashed and scratched my palm, as it bleeded , too.


" Yah! Idiot! " he said.

" You're stubborn , that's why. " 

He stood up and stared at me. " Well, what you did was stupid! " He shook his head, " Plain stupid." 

I laughed and smiled, as I looked at my right pal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter