Tool

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 12: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2] 



[CONTENTID1]" Ugh." My vision started off as a blurry image of the room, but after for a few second, my vision became clear. I was in my room, where Namjoon gave me my own private room. 


How did I end up here in my room? Did they find me, or something else happened aside from that? I saw a figure just beside the bed, a boy, of course, slouching. I bet he's sleeping, but who is he? 


My fingers touched his hair strands, and it was soft and smooth. He suddenly lifted his face up, and we were now staring at each other, locked in gaze. He grabbed my right arm that was still on top of his head with care, as he placed my palm on his left cheek. 


" You're awake now, " he smiled.

I nodded, " how did you find me? " 

" A girl called on Jimin Hyung's phone, and said that you suddenly fainted. We all rushed to that place, and brought you here, " his thumb moving up and down along my hand. " We were all worried. " 

He sighed, " especially me." 

I cleared my throat, and thought of a way out. " Jungkook , about the other world, "pulling my hand smoothly away from his touch. " When are you guys going to show it to me? " 

He stood up and dusted off his pants." About that , we don't know it yet, " he said.

" Why not? " 

" 'Cause it's dangerous." 




-



" Aish , I hate Physical Education... " I muttered as we were walking towards the field.

A whistle was heard, as it ringed through our ears; but still, the sound of the gunshot is more painful than I thought. " Assemble! " our P.E. teacher said.

" Since our Intramurals is quite near already, we need to practice some games! " he yelled, like there's no tomorrow." First game! Tag , you're it! " What a childish game , I thought. Why would this game be included in the Intramurals , it's so simple and tiring. 


It was really hot today , the sun was shining brightly towards us. We were sweating beads already , even though we haven't started anything yet. 


" Kim Hyerin! " He called.

" Neh! " I responsed.

The P.E. teacher pointed at me with his index finger or pointing finger, as he mouthed: " You're the it! " What?! Why me?! Seriously?! I totally gaped my mouth open at his sentence, while the boys were just laughing. 

" What? You're not going to move your off?! " he said.

" I will! " Geez, just wait for it. 


I started with a slow pace, while my classmates were moving away from me. I sighed, as I don't know who to start with, since I don't want to chase any of them, honestly. A shadow was seen just beside me, and he was smiling like a foolish kid, who just got a candy from an old lady.


" You may touch me, if you want. " 

I scoffed. " Go away, Jimin. " I made him shoo with my hand, and he just pouted, but never left my side. " Just go, " I said.

" How about me? " Another shadow came, as I tapped on his shoulder, then smiled.

" Yah! why touch Hoseok, and not me?! " 

" 'Cause you're so frustrating and , " as I sticked out my tounge at him, and started to run.


The game was starting to become intense. It's a fun game, indeed. The other girls were screaming like hell, when they were chased by the erted boys, while I just stood there smiling, bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter