Girl Gone Wild

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 24: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]





[CONTENTID1]It has been 2 months already and I would admit it that I had improved , because of the training, more like a suicide , though. Whenever I was almost eaten by the other creatures , the queen will clap her hands to halt. She wouldnt let me be eaten by those creatures since I was like a precious item to her.


There are many creatures in this castle or palace that I didn't expect there would be many of them , especially different kinds of them. Their shapes and features were a mess and unexplainable , full of mysteries and disgusting kinds. 


2 months , that I haven't heard of the boys. 2 months , not knowing if Jimin is still alive or dead. I've been dying to see them and hear their voices. It felt like something was empty in my heart , a big gap in my heart. 


How long will they keep me in the hell place? It's suffocating me... I feel like dying everytime I stay here longer , it was like me in. 


" Yah , the queen is calling you and change into this " Nana threw me the fabric again and this time it was different , but of course , it was still black , though. 


Black skinny jeans , black strapless leather top and a black boots. The top was different... There's no strap and it was sleeveless , too. I changed into these clothes that Nana gave and it was okay , I guess. 


The top hugged my curves and it was somehow revealing my chest , but not too much. It felt different , a little refreshing and soothing. This top was different. It looks like that it sticks to my skin whatever you do and it feels really comfortable in it.


I knocked on the door signalling that I was ready. The mannequins opened the door for me and they were ready to lead the way , as usual. They were okay , I guess? They weren't scary or creepy at all to me now , since they're always there beside my door to guard me.


But they're scary when they're going to attack you , like back when I trained. They crouched down and spread their long arms and legs as they crawled towards me , gritting their sharp teeth. They were absolutely fast , like what the queen has said. 


" Ah , you're here now , my dear " she smiled 

" Why did you call me? " 

She clasped both of her hands " Well , I'm here to inform you that we're having a war " she seemed excited and happy about it , but war? , seriously? 


I gulped at the word war , since it's going to be bloody and messy. But war against who? I begged and prayed in my mind that I hope it's not them. Not them please. 


" Against who? " I finally had the guts to ask 

" It's a secret " she chuckled " You will know sooner or later " 

" Later? " 

She nodded " The war will start later and you will fight with us " The word us from her disgusted me , but I definitely have no choice but to follow her orders. 





-




We were now walking in the forest , full of trees. The queen was there sitting in her throne , as usual , carrying by the two Silent Creepers. 


Was it okay to be here and exposed out of the sudden? Why is it just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter