Black

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 22: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]





[CONTENTID1]The room... I was in a room , not too spacious. The wallpapers were royal black , just how the aura emitted. Even their bed sheets and pillow were black... Everything was black , except for the lights , I guess. 


I discovered myself alone in this room , nobody was in here. Then I remembered the incident that happened back in our base. Jimin... Was he still alive? I don't even know... I sat up and discovered something weird. I didn't feel anything , no pain. I felt refreshed and back to normal , how come?


I eyed myself and I was wearing different clothes , I wasn't in my white tank top that was flooded with my blood earlier.How many days was I here? Was I unconscious for so many days?


I was wearing a black dress , stopped just above my knees. My fingers went up to my stomach and I felt nothing. No pain at all. What happened? How did it happened? I was so confused , literally confused. 


My feet dangled as I stand on the black marbled tiles , my feet feeling cold from the tiles. Everything in here looks sad , horrible , and terrifying. What more when I get out of this room? I went to look for the door and found it. Of course , it was still black.


I pound on the door and there were no reply " Open the door! " I used my voice this time , hoping they could hear me. " Let me out! " I pound on the door even harder. 


I focused myself as I tried to kick the door , hoping that it would break off. I kicked it with my leg , full of force until I saw a small crack. I kicked it more , more like non-stop. I saw the door fall apart as it crashed on the floor , I hurriedy went outside to make an escape. 


But I was shocked , this place was like a maze. The outside were black also , emitting a black aura. I felt a hand wrapped around my arm as they made their grip tight. I was hopeless. 


" Let go!!!! " I pulled my arm , but it was useless. 


I looked at the man who was holding me and I took the blame back. I almost screamed when I was faced with their faces , it was horrible. They didn't have a face , no eyes , no nose , no mouth , no ears and no eyebrows. They were like a manequin , except they have colors in their face. A monster indeed.


" Let her go " I heard a voice and it was quite familiar.

" Nana " I whispered  , as they did what they were told. " I never knew you were like this " looking at her with disgust.

" Take her to the queen's room " she demanded 


 Queen? So it's a she, not a he. Am I the first one to get a look at her face? What does she looks like? They took me by the arm as they led they way.


It took a long time to get here in her room just by walking , especially when the men or the no face men took so long to walk and lead the way. We stopped and they gestured me to enter the room. Like seriously? , how can they even see me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter