Byuntae

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 4: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" Here, " the doctor handed me a tissue box, and that's when I knew that I was crying infront of them , how embarrasing I thought.

" Why can't you tell us? " the doctor asked.

" Couldn't I keep it as a secret? " I said.

" You can , but when you're bruised all the time, then we have to know the person already. It's called an abuse already. " I nodded.

" Does this happen to you all the time? Are you bruised all the time? " I was about to shake my head, but Jungkook spoke.

" I already saw her bruised yesterday , so she might be hurt all the time, " he said.


I furrowed my brows, and said to myself that when did he see my bruises , but then back when we're in the rooftop. He was the one who held onto my arm, and it's possible that he saw my bruises, since I wasn't wearing my jacket at that time.


The doctor sighed. " I respect your decision , but please , when this happens again... Stay away from that person already; you might not know that he/she might do more worse than that." The doctor is right. Dad is getting worse at some point whenever time passes by. 

" But what I'm worried about, too, is that when we checked your blood: there's a chemical found in your body, or in your blood." My jaws clenched at what the doctor has found.

" W-What do you mean by chemical? " I stuttered.

" Chemical? " Jungkook said. 

The doctor nodded." We still don't know about it. It's still unknown, " as he read his binder. " It's different , we haven't encountered these stuff yet. " 

" But once we find out , we're going to call you and discuss about it. " 

I nodded. " So when can I be discharged? " I asked.

" Hmm , you may be discharged later ,but you still need to rest at home." 

" H-Home? " I said.

" Yes , home. Why? is there any problem? " I shook my head and cursed a lot of times in my mind. I really don't want to stay at home , especially when I'm with him. It's like a suicide for me when I do that , a great suicide. 

The doctor left ,and once he left, the other boys came inside. " You guys can leave now. " they all looked at each other and just nodded.

" Leave without me first , I'll be fine, " Jungkook said ,as he was still sitting on the chair , just beside the bed. Once the door has been shut quietly , he looked at me.

" Is it your parents who did this? " 

" N-No , why would they, " I said.

" Liar. " I sighed , why am I not good at lying?! 

" I'm seriously not lying. " 

He smiled, as he stood up." If that's what you say so," placing the basket full of fruits on top of the table. " Eat that. It's good for your body. " 

I was about to say something, but he cut me off. " Take care of yourself more, " then he shut the door quietly. Why do they care? I said to myself.



-


The nurse woke me up, and she said that I can be discharged already. I gladly accepted her help, as I stood up slowly and changed into my clothes. Once I was in the bus , I knew that when I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter