Leaves

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 42: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" They're not here " I murmured 

Jimin scoffed " Great..Now they left us , too "


I sighed and closed my eyes for a second , to feel anything around us. Once I've opened my eyes , I felt them. I felt their presence. They didn't practically leave us , of course. 


" Look " I turned my head towards his direction and squinted my eyes 

" Do you think the leaf would be like this? " his hand pointing the brown leaf that was pierced through the thin branch of the tree 

I smiled and shook my head " They did it on purpose maybe " I walked through the tree as I pulled the leaf off from the thin branch of the tree , and threw the leaf on the ground. 

" What are you doing? " Jimin said 


I looked down to my feet , as I see thousands of scattered brown leaves everywhere. Dead leaves , perhaps. Just like the dead leaves that's around us , this world looks dead and miserable to me , in my perspective. But of course , I still hoped for a better place and future that's probably ahead of us. 


" I'm covering their tracks  , so they wouldn't follow and notice it " We sure know what the word ' they ' means , right? We don't even need an explanation for that already , as we all know it by ourselves.


Along the way , Jimin and I walked side by side , full on alert mode as we might not know when we are going to be attacked or not. Better to be prepared than nothing , right? 


" Look , another one " he pointed 


I nodded as I walked over and saw another dead leaf pierced by the thin branch of the tree. They sure made an effort to do this kind of stuff indeed , as I pulled the leaf and threw them on the ground. They were quite many along the way , as we followed the track. Not to mention , I also have to throw the leaves on the ground again all the time. 


Jimin groaned " Are we almost there yet? " 

" Why are they so many?! " as he was talking about the leaves 

I sighed " Well , be greatful- " Jimin's face became confused , as I just raised my hand and furrowed my brows.

" Why did you stop? " I covered his mouth immediately with my hand , as we stood there in a moment of silence. 

I breathe silently " Silent Creepers " 

" Where? " Jimin mumbled under my hand 

" Just keep quiet! " I hissed 


We may not be able to see it , but it's somewhere around us , it was near around our perimeter. I could sense it , its presence. The bad aura lingering around us , those nasty aura. 


" Go , Go , Go " I pushed him 

His eyes widened " Where? " 

" Up! " as I patted his back to make it fast 

He gaped his mouth wide open " H-Here? On this big tree?! " 


I just sighed and just lifted him up with my ability , as I placed him on the thick branch. I also immediately followed his lead , and squat beside Jimin , who was just sitting and grasping onto the tree, so that he wouldn't fall. 


" Here it comes " I whispered to myself , as I saw its creature wandering around its perimeter and ground. It really wanders silently , as the Silent Creeper didn't make any sound at all. Fascinating and disgusting at the same time. I felt a pang of pain , as I was now laying on the ground , full of brown/dead leaves splattered on the ground.


" Ugh " I groaned , as I sat up and saw what just happened 


The Silent Creeper was now on the thick branch ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter