Who are you?

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 47: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" Where should we stay from now on? " Hoseok asked silently , as the others stayed alert for any signs of creatures.

" We still don't know know " walking on this never ending path that's full of dead leaves " We can't find any cottage that can be occupied , all of them are burnt down into pieces already " passing by another cottage that turned black as it looked horrible. 


They would of course have the time to burn all of these cottages , since we would always hide for our safety. But this time , we cannot hide anymore. We would face the real danger and horror this time. 


" Smart , aye " Jimin still carrying Taehyung on his back as he lifted him up again 

" Aren't you tired? " I asked him 

He looked at me and his lips curved up " Why , you're worried for your hot boyfriend? " while I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. " I'm fine , don't worry " as I felt his hand made way upto my cheek and pinched on it slightly. 

 " Stop the PDA " Suga groaned and cringed as he wrapped himself with his hands to contain the goosebumps that he's having right now 

" You're just jealous , because you're still single " as Jimin patted him on the back 


The night was coming and the day was ending , the horror is indeed coming to scare and horrify us , too. What scared me was , we were still walking on this never ending path and haven't even got one shelter to protect us for the night. We weren't safe at all , we were in danger. 


" We're doomed " Suga's hands brought upto his face as he sighed shakily " How can we survive like this " looking at our dark surroundings as it was eating us in. 

" It's not about we can , It's about we must survive " as what Chaerin unnie said was the truth and fact 


I can't believe that we're staying the night out here in this unsafe and dangerous forest , while we still have Taehyung who's injured and unconscious. Everything seems surreal , but this is reality. This is what we've came for. 


" Who should guard first? " Jin asked 

Jimin was about to raise his hand , but Namjoon just glared and shook his head " You should rest for a while , Jimin " He was about to protest , but I just placed a firm hand on his shoulder to just follow and do as what he was told to do. 

" You've done your job now , so rest " he looked straight into my eyes for a second until he nodded and sat down beside where Taehyung was layed against the thick tree. 

Once I dealed with Jimin , I suggested a plan " 3 people must guard while the others rest " Everyone looked pleased , so they just agree with it. 

" I'll go first then " Namjoon offered himself first in the plan 

Jin raised his hand " I'll go , too " 

" I should probably come with you- " 

" No , you should rest , Hyerin " Chaerin unnie patted my shoulder " You're tired from all the works you've done for today " 

" I'm not tired , unnie " She forced me to sit down against the tree as I was told to sit there and not to move , telling me to get some rest and sleep. 

" I'll go , instead of her " She said 

" But Noona- " 

She glared at Suga " Yah , don't underestimate me " as if she was mocked by Suga that she can't even fight or guard.

Namjoon clasped his hands " Okay , we're set " 


I watched them going to their destination to have their shift started as I saw Namjoon climbing up the tree , I knew he was going to guard and look out from the tree to have a clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter