Search

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 31: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]So this is where he have seen them , seen them killed in their own room. Everything was still a mess indeed. The wood, glass and the furniture , they are all broken and shattered. The blood , it dried up against the wooden walls and floors already. But the memories , they were still fresh , I guess. 


How hard was it to all of them experiencing this kind of tragic. How did it felt like , when the world that you live in is already tearing apart? Did they ever hope and had faith in them? They believed the rumors , but do I believe on my own abilities that I can defeat them totally? 


I heard a crack as I lifted my foot up. A picture frame was seen on the floor as I took it with my left arm. A picture of his family indeed. He was a little young in this picture , and how he smiled , it was pure happiness. I folded the picture as I put them in my pocket , keeping it safe there. 



" Perhaps , We should go now  "  I said 

" Your wounded " Jin said 

" It's treated already , so I'm fine " as I looked at my right arm which was treated finely.

" If it gets darker , we're not safe here anymore " Taehyung said while we nodded 

" We should look for them , too " Jin said talking about the other members and survivers 

" Hyerin " Taehyung called " You can sense people , right? " 

Right , I can sense people " Yeah , good idea " 

" Can you sense them? " Taehyung asked 

" if they're too far away, I can't totally sense them " I said based on my experience.

Jin sighed " Let's just hope that they're not too far away from us " 


We got all what we need as we decided to leave this house. We know that there might be a creature still lurking around trying to get us killed , so we were cautious.


" Can you sense something? " Jin whispered 


I tried to feel or sense it , but none. I felt nothing.


I shook my head " None " 

" That's weird " Taehyung said  " We roamed around every possible places that where they can hide " he said 

I stopped " What if they're not here... What if they're in the other world? To the human world? " 

" They could be " Jin said 

We all both nodded at the same time " Let's hurry up before they catch us " Taehyung said 









-








Before we have arrived to the wall , we've experienced another fight , but not that hard cause they were fewer unlike the last time we have fought them. I placed my hand on the wall and linked our hands with my free hand as I did the knockings. I missed this kind of feeling where you would be in and be blinded by the white light for a second until you reach to the other world. 


We felt out feets touched the concrete ground and we're here , back to the human world. Where people can be seen chatting , laughing and playing around , like nothing happened at all. It feels like you have just woken up from a bad dream , but the thing is , it's not even a dream. Not a pinch of it was a dream. It's all real. 


Nothing happened at all here , it's just the same. You can see the place still arranged and fixed , like their usual place would look like. It's a relief that nothing bad happened here.


I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter