Silent Creeper

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 14: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]



[CONTENTID1]" I'm glad to hear that, " Namjoon said.

I nodded and smiled. " So , can we like , go home already? " Looking at my left ankle, " it kinda stings now, and this place makes me more sad, " I said.

" Right , about that... " Suga scratched his head ," we have to go look for the wall. "

My eyes went into circle. " Are you serious , what if the wall is destroyed already?! " Suga placed a hand over my mouth immediately when my voice raised.

" Then we can't go back, " Jungkook replied.

" What?! " 

" Shh , we're not safe here, " he whispered in a low volume.

" I-I can't walk , remember? " Then suddenly a shadow came in sight , kneeling , his back facing me. 

" Jungkook, " I muttered.

" Hop on, " he said.

" You sure? " I asked.

He chuckled. " I have strong thighs, " and I just scoffed at his remarks.


I placed my arms around his neck , not too tight , so he can breathe properly. He took my legs softly, as we lifted off from the ground , slowly. His scent , it smells like a strong fragrant , not too strong. The fragrance that I would like.


" Let's go, " Jungkook said to the others.


We went deeper inside the forest, as we search for the wall , if it still exists. Well, I hope it still exists, or else what will happen to us if we're going to stay in this kind of world? I think I might go crazy and die , if that would ever happen.


" I know it's somewhere here, " Jin said , obvious that he likes to go home as soon as possible. " Oh Gosh , what if it's not here anymore, " he said.

" Stay positive, " I hissed.

" Did you guys bring it? " Hoseok said.

The what though? I asked myself , not knowing anything. " Yup , of course," JImin answered , still consfused. 

" I have mine as usual, " Jungkook said, as he lifted me higher. " Could you get it for me? It's in my waist band, " he said.


I didn't question him nor myself what was in his waist band, but I have this feeling that something I knew was in there. Something I was afraid to hold was in there , absolutely. I lifted his shirt a little higher, as I grasped the thing. It was indeed a gun. I took out his gun from his waist band and looked at it. 


I tilted my head, " this one? " 

He nodded." Yeah , that one, " still looking for that damn wall." Hold it with you first , just in case." I nodded and followed his command , thinking what kind of creature will appear in this world. 


I gripped on the gun tightly , can't imagine myself holding this gun and shooting somebody if there's a need to. Why do they have this gun, though, what were their reasons? My life is messed up, and also my mind is messed up already. How far will this go?


" I'm sorry, " I murmured in his ears.

" It's fine." I totally heard his breaths are coming to short already , he's tired and I pity for him.

" You're not. " I looked at him and saw his forehead , sweating. " Put me down , now. " His grips on my legs became tight, as I just sighed. " Jungkook , you're tired. " 

" I'm fine, " he said in one swift.

" Put me down- "

" Sh! " Taehyung said , when we all stopped and stayed silent for a while. " Did you hear that? " I definitely heard it , you can't undentify it , if it was a wolf or a different creature that just howled or groaned.

" What was that, " I said in a soft voice , then a another howl or groan came.

" Run! " Jin screamed.

We ran for our life so that we wouldn't be eaten , if that's the correct term for it. Jungkook was ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter