Cell

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 50: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]I grasped my hair as I was seeing Taehyung lying down with blood on his chest. It's as if I was being stabbed in my chest , too. My heart ached so much that I couldn't breathe because of my sobs and cries. 


I laid Taehyung on my lap and cupped both of his cheeks in my hands " Don't worry , I'll find a way , Taehyung " tears dropping on top of his cheeks and nose as he just stared at me. 


I looked at the dagger , which was still on his chest as I looked back at Taehyung. I saw and heard Taehyung coughed up many blood coming from his mouth as I can see it with my own two eyes that he was struggling and... dying. 


" Hyerin , It's time " his voice still managed to escape from his bloody mouth. 


' It's time ' , those words pierced through my heart and chest many times. More tears came upto my eyes as it poured down like a river non-stop , my body shaking from fear , fear of losing him. 


" No , not yet " his hand grasping into mine as he gripped it. 


His eyes felt so sorrow yet calm as he was showing and signaling me as a sign of giving up ; he was tired and done. His grip on my hand , it felt like I was going to shatter into a broken pieces. 


Taehyung shifted his face away to see his friends like it was his last moment on this world , last final glance to his friends. My eyes also followed his gaze and they were all busy fighting and sparring , not knowing that he's here struggling. 


" Taehyung , don't do that " his actions as if he's really going to die. 


Taehyung didn't budge or act like he didn't even hear me saying those words , as he shifed his head to the other side again. Once again , I followed his gaze but to find nothing and no one on the other side. I looked back at Taehyung and see him smiling slightly. 


" She's here " his groggy voice said 

I furrowed my brows " Who's here? " my voice shaking from fear.

" She's here to fetch me " 


My eyes widened and looked at where he was staring or looking and to see nothing or no one again. Taehyung's breathing becoming more slower and slower when time passed by. 


" No , No , No " My hand gripping onto his hand this time " You can't do this!, fight it! " 


Right then , I felt a smack on my head as I dropped onto the ground , half conscious and half unconscious. My vision was becoming blurry and everything was a mess , my vision was a mess. 


My feet was being dragged by someone or something as I felt being dragged away , dragged away from Taehyung. ' No , this can't be happening ', those words lingering through my head. For the one last strength that I still have , I pushed Taehyung with my ability into the farthest edge , to hide him and to spare him until blackness surrounded my vision. 








-








I heard the banging of the metal and the shrieks of people screaming as I tried to gather my strength to gain back my consciousness. My head ached like crazy when I remembered being smacked on the head during the war. Speaking of the war , what happened? Where's everyone? Are they still alive and safe? But what I should question right now is , where the hell am I? 


My eyes met me with a bar of metals , which I can see that I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter