Sacrifice

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 8: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2] 



[CONTENTID1]" Shh, " the moonlight shined upon the person's face and it was none other than Namjoon. He grabbed me by the hand and led us to the dark. 

" What are you doing here? " I controlled my sob.

He placed his index finger to his mouth, a sign to keep my volume down. " We need to get you out of here first , it's not safe here. " I nodded , I had no time to ask him some questions where he will lead me to. Now isn't the time to ask and wonder , I need to get out of here first , to make it out alive.


I was led to a big house , a mansion type. I guess he's really rich to afford this big mansion, or it's either his parents were a successful people. He opened the gate for me, as I followed him inside: the garden were really nice , they are well handled just by the beauty of the flowers.


" Come inside," Namjoon said.


The inside of the house were tidy and neat , but that didn't just caught my attention , something else did. I stared at them for a long time and processed my mind for a minute before I opened my mouth to say something.


" What are you guys doing here? " I wiped my tears away as soon as possible when I saw them in the living room , all eyes are on me right now.

" We live here, " Taehyung laughed.

" The seven of you?! " My eyes widened.

Hoseok chuckled, " Why? What's the big deal? " 

I shook my head, " N-Nothing. It's just..." I gave up, " nevermind. " 

" Well that's not the big deal. We have a bigger problem about something else, " Namjoon stated.

All of their ears perked and they were serious this time." Her house was bombarded. " 

" By who? " Suga asked. 

" By them. " Them? What about the word them? Who were they? Did they know them? What were they? What do they want with me? Why do they want to have me so much?

" Why would they be in her house? " Namjoon questioned.

All of them sighed and Jungkook ruffled his hair. " I knew this was going to happen. " Namjoon furrowed his brows and all eyes were on Jungkook's this time. 

Jungkook stared at me for a long time. " She's the one." 

" What do you mean she's the one, " Jimin straightened in his seat.

" The rumored one, " Jungkook said.

" How sure are you , that she's the one? " Hoseok said.

" Yeah , how sure are you? " Namjoon came closer to Jungkook.

" I saw her eyes and she has the necklace." All of their eyes were on me now , their stares made me feel nervous. I don't even know what the hell they were talking about; all I know is that my dad is now dead, and I don't know what to do with my life already.

" Do you have the necklace? " Taehyung asked.


If they were looking and asking about the necklace, then the necklace they are talking about is the necklace that my mother gave me - the first and last gift from her. I rummaged through my pocket and found it there inside. I pulled it out and all our eyes were on it. 


" It is the one... " Suga said.

" We still have the chance, " Suga stated, as he stared at the other boys. " We may still, " he said.

" It's dangerous ," Namjoon said it this time." We can't risk our lives. " 

" What's going on? " I furrowed my brows , like it's never-ending." I don't understand a thing at all... "

" She doesn't know , her parents didn't ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter