Hope

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 33: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" Goodmorning " 

" Goodmorning? " How awkward , I thought to myself 

" Did you slept well? " he asked 

" I did , I guess " I said , as I felt a small bump behind me.


2 small pretty eyes were right in front of me , Taegeuk , she was still sleepy and obviously still wants to sleep. She brought up those 2 small hands on her face as she rubbed her eyes. 


" Goodmorning , Taegeuk " I mentioned as she just flinched and hide behind Jimin's body

I chuckled and just shook my head " Of course " I said to myself as I remembered that she was still scared of me 

" Wow , she's scared of you " Rina said as she yawned " Serves you right " she muttered 


Bit by bit , everyone started to wake up and gathered in the living room , as the rest started to sit on the carpet since there's no space in the couch anymore. 


" So until when are we going to hide and stay here? " Rina spoke first 

" Until we're not found " Namjoon said 

" Morelike a suicidal way " I muttered 

They all nodded " Yeah , eventually , we'll die here if we stay long " Hoseok said 

Namjoon turns his gaze at me " Then what's your plan? "

" We can't hide forever "  I said , as I stared him in the eyes " We need to fight back " 

" We're outnumbered , Hyerin " he said 

" You have me! " I stood up and looked them all in their eyes " You guys told me that I'm your only hope " 


What happened to their fighting spirit? It just disappeared , I guess. They told me that I was their only hope for our world , but what happened to that? Why did it vanished? 


Namjoon sighed " Look , don't lose hope guys " I cut him off before he could say anything " Not now , not yet " 


If they were about to lose hope , well I'm not , not for me. I want them to stop doing this ,to set us free and to realize their own mistakes. 


I sighed " If you guys are not going to hop on and join , I'm going by myself "  

" Who said you're going by yourself? " Jungkook said as he smirked 

Suga raised his hand " I'm in " 

" Me , too " Jimin joined

" Count me in " Hoseok said 
 
Taehyung and Jin walked in " Don't forget about us " One person left , Namjoon , as we all stared at him while he was thinking and having his hands crossed. 

" I guess I have no choice , do I? " he smiled 


We all have that smile for a second before we heard a knock on the door , good thing the door was locked. So no one can enter or barge inside. All of us stopped for a moment and had our fear faces on , or should I say , confused face , too.


My heart was thumping and pounding like crazy after we heard those knocks. I felt goosebumps when we heard another knock until it became a sound of a smack on a wooden door. 


I gulped " No one's here!  " Great , nice try , Suga 


All of us literally face palmed on how dumb he was to say that no one's home! Our cover is now blown up , because of him. Thanks to him , all our efforts are now gone. 


Jungkook sighed and got his pistol ready , ready to shoot and fire " You were always the bomb , seriously " he meant it to Suga as he walked towards the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter