Last Battle

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 52: SIlver Crescent ; The Last Chapter[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]" You know what to do! " , the queen yelled while he nodded. 


He pushed me forward , telling me to move , just what Nana did. The long journey of walk is here again , but I didn't mind walking. I tried turning around to face him , but instead , he poked the muzzle to my left cheek when I was about to turn , having no option but to keep walking. 


" What are you going to do with Namjoon? "  , since he's not with us right now. 

" None of your business " , he simply said. 

" Jungkook , he's your friend , our friend " avoiding to turn around. 

" Turn right and go inside " ignoring what I said. 

" What is this place? " frowning and pinching my nose from the smell of this big room. 

" This is where you'll die " aiming the gun at me as I immediately turn around and looked at his face. His face so different than the last time I saw him , the last time I saw him broken from his messages that he sent to me. He's now strong and stiff , like there's no feelings in him already. He's just like Rina , the first time she invaded our place or the forest. 

" You're bluffing " He shrugged and a click from the gun was heard , loading the gun as it was still aiming at me. 

" Why not? " , his eyebrow raised. 

" 'Cause you won't hurt me , or you couldn't " my mouth drying up for the second time. 


He pulled the trigger and the shot aimed on my right thigh , the pain flowing throughout my body. My body dropped to the ground , my knees hitting the pavement first before my chest hits the pavement. 


" Now , what were you saying again? " loading the gun again , making a click sound. 


My mind went blank for a second as I reminisced the past , the past where Jungkook helped me in the park , my right thigh bleeding from the glass shard. Those memories hurt me and it wanted me to stay in the past and never in the present. 


" Tell me that you're lying , Jungkook " Slowly rising with the help of my left arm , lifting me up from the pavement.

" Tell me from the time that we've met in that park! The time when you helped me in the park , tell me that you still remember that! " Tears flowing down , my gaze locked in his gaze. 

" Tell me that you're hurt , because yes! , I've read those messages that you've sent me! " Breathing in and out slowly , drained from the chemical that I've intake earlier. Taking a slight step to him , bringing up the barrel of the gun as I placed the muzzle on my forehead. " If not , then just kill me " , shutting my eyes closed and waiting for the pain to wash over me as I will see the darkness for a minute and light enlighting me. There goes the gun shot filling the room , a deafening sound that I will never get used to it. 

" Leave " , my eyelids lifting and I see his stiff facial expression as he drops his gun to the ground , making a slight thud. 

I eyed him for a while when he yelled again , " Leave! " My body reacting to it immediately , as I look at him one more time before leaving the room , his head lifted up towards the ceiling while his eyes are closed. 


I ran limply immediately to the corridor , which is like a maze , not knowing where I'm going. I hid behind the corridor when two silent creepers walked few feet ahead of me , gladly not recognizing me for my fast reflexes. 


" No , stop! " an unknown man - probably a survivor from our base - screamed. 

" Where are you bringing me?! " he asked , but of course , the creatures can't talk. 


I followed them behind silently and it led to the queen's place , where I've first met her. The two mannequins stood there beside the door and I couldn't enter the room without killing or distracting them. I looked at the ground and tried to lift the pebble without touching them , and it was useless. I couldn't use my abilities yet , and it's all because of the chemical. 


" I have to do the hard way , I guess " shrugging and sighing as I turn around to see a person in front of me. 

I held my chest and tried not to scream , when I saw Jimin in front of me. " You scared me! "  I said , in a hushing tone.  

He pressed his lips into mine , not saying anything as he just smiled after the kiss. " What happened to your thigh? " , his eyes landing on my bloody thigh. 

I opened my mouth to say that Jungkook did this to me , but I just shut my mouth. " The usual thing " I said , a common excuse that would prevent him from asking millions of questions. 

" How did you escape , by the way? " , holding both of his arms as he took out the keys from his back and showed it to me.

" Those are Nana's keys... " the keys that were tied on the back of her waist band. 

" She's kinda stupid for not taking care of it , but I'm glad enough that she's like that " Jimin keeping the keys again. 

" Where are the others- " 

" Finally found you " turning around to see Hoseok and Suga panting. 


I couldn't help but to smile , relieved to see them alive and breathing. They are both injured like me , but it's normal to see them injured , since we're on a endless battle. Nothing much to worry about , I guess. 


" Have you seen all of them? " , Jimin asked.

Hoseok nodded " I saw Namjoon earlier , though " 

" How is he? " I asked , after hearing Namjoon's name being mentioned. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter