Blood

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 3: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]



[CONTENTID1]" Kim Hyerin. " 

" N-Neh? " 

" Why don't you answer this problem for us, " our math teacher said while pointing out the problem. I nodded and stood up, as I headed in front without any hesitation. I picked up the chalk and solved the problem like it was a piece of cake , even though it really was a piece of cake for me.  

The teacher looked, somehow amazed ,as he cleared up his throat." Okay , looks like we have a genius right here in our class. " 

" Did you guys understand our lesson? 'Cause we're going to have a quiz ," the class groaned by just hearing the word quiz.


For after a few minute , the teacher gave us a question sheets and it was full of problems. I can see that the other students were having a hard time , some were cheating also by asking questions to their seatmates or by looking at their classmate's paper. The teacher doesn't even notice that they were cheating already , the student's were fast-skilled at this.


I felt a tug on my elbow and it made a smudge on my paper where I was writing , I sighed silently and looked at Jimin where he was pretending to write something in his paper. I saw a small folded paper right beside my elbow, as I took it and read it on my mind cautiously.


 

" What's the answer in number 3? Please Help :( "


 

I scribbled words and letters on the paper and folded it again, as I passed it to him. I saw him glared at me, and wrote something on the paper again, as he passed it to me this time again.

 


" What do you mean by ' The answer is your ' ??? You're so mean , please help :( " 
 



I shook my head and finished my last problem and passed it to the teacher; the teacher looked pleased, when he looked at my paper. Jimin looked unsatisfied when I didn't help him out. He grabbed his hair and ruffled his hair many times. I thought that I should help him at least just once , he look so pitiful. 


I scribbled and wrote down the formula and the easiest solution for Question number 3 , what he was asking for. I folded the paper and nudged his leg by using my other leg, as I gave him the folded paper. He stared at it for a while, whether to open it or not. He decided to open it and looked at my direction , then wrote the formula and solution in his paper quickly. 


" Are you all done with your papers? " The teacher counted the papers, " Okay , it's all in here. " 

" Goodbye,class, and wait for your next subject teacher. " When the teacher left the class , the whole class became noisy. Some were talking about the quiz we had a while ago , how hard it was and how they cheated. 

" Why did you help me? " he asked.

" Well, you look so pitiful a while ago. " 

He rolled his eyes. " Thank you, anyway." 

" Yo, Jimin, " one guy slapped his back lightly.

" Oh! you're the girl from last night. " 

Is he Taehyung? The one who save me last night at the bar? " Taehyung? " 

" So she was the girl whom you met last night? " Jimin said.

" Yeah , I forgot her name ,so I couldn't mention her name last night to you guys since she's a new student, " scratching his neck.

" What were you doing there? " Jimin stared at me ,as he waited for my answer.

" None of your business. " 

" That's what she said to me, too, " Taehyung said.

" Why do you wanna know? " I said. 

They both looked at each other. " We're just curious about it. " 

" I'm out in here, " I stood up.

" Yah! Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter