Base

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 43: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]Everything was going to be fine , since we're back as a one big group again. Everyone was here , looking fine and still looking healthy as ever , including Chaerin unnie , after her recovery. 


" We're complete " Namjoon said 

Everyone nodded " What are we supposed to do now? " Suga asked 

" This is where we're going to start our mission " Jin answered 

Hoseok raised his hand " Where do we go? "

I cleared my throat " I can search for the place " 

" Trust me " I said , as no one spoke 

Namjoon nodded " Then we should get started " 


Back in the small cottage , they were arranging theirselves and fixing their own stuff for our departure to hell while Taehyung and I were the ones who would search for the place.


The people in the cottage didn't allow me to go by myself , since they said that I needed an when bad things will happen. Even though I told them that I can deal these things by myself. Of course they know that I have these abilities to protect myself , but they just wanted to make sure that I was going to be safe. 


" Hyerin " 

" Hm? "

he sighed " What if... " 

I raised a brow " What if? " 

" What if we win this war? " I bit my lower lip 


Could we possibly win? I'm not being a pessimist , but let's face it. Let's face the reality for a while. There are thousands of creatures out there and we're just a small group in their eyes.


It's still unbelievable that we're still alive after all what's happening in this dimension / world. Not to mention , that in the other world , they're infected by the chemical. It's a total chaos , to be honest. 


" Then we win " seeing the dead brown leaves on the ground , making a crunchy sound everytime we step on it. But of course , we're trying to be quiet and careful as much as possible. 

" I mean , like what are you going to do after? " his hands expressing every word that he says 


His question got me.Exactly , What will I do when this is all over? Should I head back to the other world and stay there for the rest of my life? Well , it's a nice thing , though. 


I always wanted to finish my studies first , as I go to college for a better future and job. Then have a family of my own , as I raise my own child/children. That's what I've always wanted , a simple but beautiful life. That's what I've imagined before. 


Or , will I just stay here for the rest of my life protecting this world? I actually don't know... This is where my Mom was born , she belongs here. But do I originally belong here , too? 


" I actually don't know " I admitted 

He nodded , as he respected my answer and decision " I'll maybe stay here and look after my one and only sister " he said , even though I wasn't even asking him , but I didn't mind it. 

I stopped walking " I found it " I pulled him behind the big tree , just enough us to hide and cover the both of us. 

I pointed my finger on the farthest distance " There " 

He frowned " But I don't see anything " 

" Exactly " I said 

He sighed " This is not funny , Hyerin " 

I looked at him " Do you think that I'm ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter