Familiar Pain

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 21: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" Yah , don't you know how to punch? " he said while he's throwing some punches at me. 


I just kept on dodging his blows by turning sideways or it's either I'm going to duck or catch his blows by my own hand. I didn't want to hurt or harm him , I might end his life accidentally. I won't like that to happen.


" Punch me! " he yelled 

" I don't want to! " I threw his arm sideways as he threw another aim at me again " I might hurt you badly! " He stopped , throwing both of his arms to his sides as he stared at me deeply into my eyes.

" That is the whole point of it " he muttered " If you're afraid of killing me accidentally , then control it " I nodded , trying to concentrain on it.


I felt the adrenaline of rush through my arm as I aim a punch in his nosebridge quickly , but he caught my hand in a quick motion then threw it to my sides as I saw a hand coming this way , in front of my face. I felt a sort of dizziness and pain as I balanced myself , knowing that he's not going to go easy on me. 


At first , I thought my nosebridge would be broken from his hit , but instead of worrying it , I focused on this. I came back from my stance and watched him , every move that he makes. I kept on aiming punches at him , but he keeps on dodging them. But this time , he caught it and I was stucked. 


He pulled my arm and I was in his arms , stucked , can't move. My back against his chest , heaving so deeply as he regains his breaths.


He chuckled " You lose " 


I smirked as I hit him in the head making him wince. I got his arm and twisted it , but not too hard , just enough to let him fall on the ground. I stepped on his back with my one foot and laughed , not letting go of his arm yet. 


" That's what you get , Byuntae " I hissed


A clap was heard as it echoed through the stadium while I stood there still holding his arm as he stayed there still on the ground , looking lifeless , hurt and broken , I guess. 


" Well done " the guy said 


Maybe he was watching us the whole time , or not? But he was standing beside Jungkook , wait , Jungkook? He's okay now? I'm glad that he's alright now. My eyes were about to drop off from my sockets as I released Jimin's arm on the ground when I saw Jungkook standing beside him , I was shocked.


" Jungkook... " I whispered.


They came forward , marching towards us. My legs were brought to him as my own arms functioned and wrapped it around his body. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it , should I cry or laugh? 


" You're alright... " I said under his fabric , hiding. Not knowing why I did this out of the blues , it was embarrasing and refreshing at the same time. 

" Don't cry " he patted my head 

I stepped away as I tried not cry " I'm sorry " I blurted 

He shook his head " It's alright , I understand " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter