Moving on

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Silver Crescent: Chapter 46[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" Is he going to be fine now? " 

" He will " Chaerin unnie said , relieving all my worrries now " but I guess he lost his sanity , after what happened to Taegeuk " I nodded and understood what Chaerin unnie said , since it was true. 


The blood was still there on my shirt , same to my hands as well. The blood on my shirt dried up , as it turned into dirty red. Jimin gave me one clean shirt when he saw me not yet changed into one of my clean shirt , since Taehyung got me so worried. 


" He's fine now " looking at Taehyung who's now sleeping and resting to regain his conscious " You go clean up and rest , we could do the rest " All I can do was to nod and agree , since I've done my part and wanted some rest , too. 


Changing into some clean cloth , I've leaned against the wall and sat down to rest , since there's no bed in the cottage except for a couch which Taehyung is occupying right now. Leaving no other choice than to sit and rest like that. Jimin sneaked beside me as our shoulders touched , leaning beside each other.


" How do you feel right now? " a sudden question that came from him 

" Worried " I simply answered 

" Worried about Taehyung? " 

I nodded " That , too " 

He raised a brow " So , there's other things that you're worried aside from Taehyung? " 

" I'm worried if what can happen to the world if we didn't make it " thinking about our futures and life that's all going to waste and hell 

" Then it would probably be hell on Earth " Hell on Earth? that doesn't sound good at all , just by hearing it.

" What's this? " he pulled out from my pants as it slipped out " This is... " 

" Your family picture " looking at his facial expression , which changed differently in a whole new level 

He looked at me " Where did you get this? "Jimin  having no clues at all 

" We were raided remember? " trying to explain all the details " Jin , Taehyung and I tried our best not to get killed by those creatures , so we found this house which was abandoned and stayed there for a while for our safety " 

" And that house was mine " he finished it off , his eyes never leaving the picture that he's holding right now. 

" I took it , just in case " watching every expression of him 

He slowly bobbed his head up and down " I miss them " his thumb brushing against the picture , as if he can really touch both of his parents " If I could've done something in order to save them at that time " now reminiscing his past , about how his parents were killed. 

" Jimin , don't blame yourself " placing my hand on his thigh " Don't " gaining his attention towards me as he nodded and sighed

" I won't " taking my hand which was on his thigh as we linked our hands. 

I firmly held his hand tight and smiled " Keep it , you need it more than I do " as he listened to my words and kept the picture in his pocket with his other free hand , never separating our hands. 

" Rest now " as he kissed my temple , clearing all my worries as of the moment.


" You've made the wrong choice , dear " as I was kneeling on the floor in her big room , her big dark room. I struggled to stand up , but I was stuck on the floor as if I was weighed down or something. 

" I've never made the wrong choice " thinking that everything I've chose was the right path. 

" I was giving you the biggest opportunity , but you denied it " her index finger tapping on her throne as her red lips press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter