He or She?

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 48: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID1]" Who are you? "


It was definitely a human , but I can't tell. That person was wearing a dark black robe around its body , not knowing whether if it's a girl or a boy. He/She is smart , by hiding their own body. 


I took a step back and prepared myself , since something was wrong and off. The person didn't budge and move at all , it was just standing in front of me. Creepy actually. 


" I said , who are you?! " Demanding an answer from that person. 


A sudden leapt came from that person as I hit my body against the tree , feeling an adrenaline rush of pain on my back. Its hand around my neck choked me as that person pushed me against the tree , wanting me to suffer from it. 


I managed to throw her against to the furthest tree as it made a crashing and a thud sound , peeking to see who was it. I saw its body laying and limped , knowing that it was damaged already by its impact. My hand hovered on its hood which is connected to its robe as I bit my lower lip and uncover them. 


" No , this can't be " I shook my head in disbelief as I shut my eyes closed. 


I was about to check its vital and veins , when a hand grabbed my wrist. I pulled away my hand when the grip was too tight that I can't even pull away. My back was on the ground already as I was struggling from that person who was trying to kill me in every possible way. 


I looked at the boulder which was just a few feet away from me as I decided to smash it onto that person. When I had the chance to run and inform the others , I sprinted in a full speed without hesitating and looking at my back. The forest was dark , really dark , as I tried my best not to bump and trip onto a rock. 


Once I arrived at the right place and destination ; the place was still the same , nothing has happened at all. The same people were seen in the vicinity and area , still alive and breathing. 


" What happened to you? "  Jin noticing my sweats that are pooled over my forehead 

" We should move , now! " alerting and waking up the others 

" What's wrong , Hyerin? " Chaerin unnie walked closer to check out what was happening. 

I panted for a few seconds before speaking again " We can't stay here " my eyes looking out for the place , if it's here already. Their eyes worried as they can't seem to fathom the situation yet. 

" Hyerin- " 

In a split second , I pushed Jin and Chaerin unnie out of the way. A knife was now stuck into its tree's trunk , shining against the moonlight. If I haven't pushed down Jin and especially Chaerin unnie , she could've been instantly dead by now. A knife straight to her head ; a bull's eye indeed. 


" What was that? " Jimin's groggy voice was heard from behind. 

" Jimin , take Taehyung " Namjoon finally climbing down from the tree. 


Jimin quickly obeyed to Namjoon's order as he swiftly carried the still-unconscious Taehyung on his back ,now waiting for the next order. The others were still packing
their stuff , while the others were on alert. 


" Missed me? " Our heads whipped towards on that person as we gulped down our own salivas. " I know you did " the knife swirveling around her index finger , playing with it actually. 

" Rina , " Namjoon lost in his words as he can't find the right word to express it at the moment " How did you escape? " That's not the question right now actually , it's how do you feel right now , Rina. 


She stopped swirveling the knife around her index finger as she pointed it to her lower lip and thought about it for a while , as if she was thinking the right word for her answer. She snapped her fingers like she got an idea as she pointed the knife to us , not sure if she's starting her move already. 


" I remembered " her white teeth showing and shining against the moonlight " I actually didn't escape " her giggles engulfing the silence as she giggled again lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter