Hello to Everyday Hell

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 1: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]





[CONTENTID1]" Hyerin! " I gulped and turned around 

" What is this?! " 

" Appa- " 

" No! " he put down his beer angrily as it made some smashing sounds. " Can't you do anything better?! Why can't you just clean this ing mess off?! " 


I stared at my feet down not looking at him. I was so scared of him and I can't do anything about it. I heard many yells and vulgar words , but I didn't dare to listen to any of those stuff. I felt him grasp and gripped my arm tightly, as he pushed me to the wall. 


" Are you even listening?! " he said, but I still remained silent.

" W-What. " I looked at him , his eyes full of anger.

I felt hot adrenaline in my left cheek, as he slapped me with his bare hand. " I said , you clean up this mess already! " He left me in the living room , leaving me hurt as always. 

 

My life is a mess , it's a hell for me eversince I was a kid. It's just the two of us who lives in this house , not too big or too small. We weren't that wealthy nor poor , but he just keeps on spending his money on beers and any alcoholic beverages , maybe on girls, too. Where's Mom? She passed away when she gave birth to me. I never had the chance to know what she looks like or how it was to feel when you have a Mom. She just left me with this necklace or a pendant - a metal or silver crystal shape that's hanging and shining brightly whenever it's hitted with the sunlight.



Eversince Mom passed away like that , Dad always blames me because of her death. That's how much he loved her and he says that I should've been dead instead of her. He always beats me up even if it's just a small reason , sometimes without any reason at all. Why don't I call the police? Well, first of all , he's the one who's paying for our bills, and sometimes for our food. Second , where would I go if ever that happens? I don't want to go to the orphanage , especially when I'm at this age of 17. 


When I was a kid , dad used to pay for my enrollment fees , but as I grew older and reached highschool, he stopped. So I have no choice to go work in a part time job , even though it's just a little and tough one , but at least I get to save for my enrollment fee and for my school requirements.


Once I cleaned up the mess that he was blabbering about , I went up to my room and fixed my things for my first day of school tomorrow. I sighed thinking about school. School has never been fun and excting at all for me. It will just add more problems in my life , but I still have to finish school. It's also like my break from the beatings from my dad , even though there are some stupid girls in our schools , you know what I mean.


I heard the door swinged open, and I immediately stood frozen.


" Did you cook now? " 

I nodded. " It's in the refrigerator, " then he closed the door hard , creating a bang. 

I sighed. " When is he going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter