Brat

Silver Crescent ( Massive Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 19: Silver Crescent[/CONTENTID2]




[CONTENTID1]" I missed this cafeteria " Jin said while we entered the huge cafeteria. 


We were led to the cafeteria to eat and the cafeteria was really large , it was also bright. Full of white lights that made the cafetria bright as ever. The people inside the cafeteria all stopped doing their thing and looked at us , as if we're intruders or something. 


" Oppa! " A teenage girl came in our sight and hugged Namjoon , Namjoon was shocked by the force , but he smiled immediately when he knew who the girl was 

" I missed you oppa! " the girl exclaimed " Why didn't you visitied us here?! " she hugged Namjoon again. It looks like they're really close and she missed them so much , I was still dumbfounded for who she is. 

" We missed you , too , Rina " he smiled

" You're all grown up now " he sighed " The last time we saw you, you were so small and cute " 

" You guys are just 1 year older than me! " she hissed 


So she's definitely 16 now , since the boys are around the age of 18 or 17. but why did she look so young? , if she's almost around our age? 


" Who is she though? " She pointed at me.

" She's a new member of us " Taehyung said 

I looked at him " I'm not- "

" Well , I don't like her " she snapped 


Everything became silent and I just eyed her , not going to fight with this brat kid. Since it would be a waste of time and effort. How could she just say that to me , in front of me. She's so straight-forward. 


" Anyways , I'm Rina "  She didn't introduce me her full name so I will not say my full name either 

" Hyerin " I said in monotone. 

She looked at the boys and smiled " Enjoy your meals " she walked towards me as she bumped into me , but good thing my feet were really sticked to the ground. She even whispered to my ears " Stay away from them " Even though she passed by me really quick I still heard her. How arrogant. 

" Come on " Jimin motioned towards us " I'm hungry, so let's eat now " 


We are all in line to get our own food , there is many food here in the cafeteria. Much more food than in our school's cafeteria , it looks like they have everything here. After we all got our own tray of food , we sat in a long table and ate silently. Until Namjoon spoke.


" Sorry about her behaviors " he apologized instead of her , but I don't want to hear his apologies from him. I want it from her , sincerely.

I shook my head as I sipped on my soup " It's okay " 

" She's our childhood friend here when we were here , she was 5 years old and we were 6 back then when we met her. " Taehyung explained. 

" I wasn't even asking " as I ate a spoonful of rice and munched on it. 

" But I know you're curious about it " I eyed him and ate another spoonful of rice , not bothering to answer back since he was right. 

" We became really close to her in a short amount of time , but after that incident happened , we asked permission to escape for our better future " I watched him as he sipped on his soup " But we're here again , with you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter