I like her.

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: I like her

“Kim Jongin!” I shouted as I watched him pinch Luhan in front of some of my classmates. I gave him a look before helping Luhan get up.

Jongin was about to punch Luhan again but I managed to stop him.

“What are you trying to do?!” I exclaimed, pissed at both of them.

Jongin tightened his jaw and glared at Luhan who did the same. “You watch your words, er!” He pointed his index finger to Luhan who just smirked at him.

“You’re guilty because it’s true. You know that Ashin won’t get back with you because you embarrassed her in front of a lot of people.” Luhan fired back.

“You-“ Jongin was about to attack him again and I held onto his hand.

“You both stop this or I’m going to call the police to detain you two!” I yelled at them and they both stopped and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and I saw that they both looked apologetic. To me, not to each other.

“Go home. Both of you.” I told them and walked out of the room.

Damn it. These ex-boyfriends drama is getting me nowhere near Kris. And to think that he has already laid his eyes on Sooyoung. He even wrote their names in a heart. Like seriously!

He needs to see me. He needs to at least look at me, too.

I sighed nonstop as I walked to the bus stop. And there they were, Sooyoung and Kris, laughing while talking about something else. Maybe about NASA again? Or maybe something about the galaxy? I want to know. But I can’t talk to them. I don’t want them to think that I’m trying to fit in.

I’m not.

I’m not interested in NASA or in the Milky Way Galaxy, or in any of the constellations.

Looking at them laughing like they’re the only people in the world right now, I can’t help but feel a squeeze in my heart. I had to look away. I can’t stomach watching them this happy.

Hell! I’m jealous and I know it’s not supposed to be like this. I don’t have any right to be jealous. He doesn’t like me. He’s not mine.

“Where are you going for Arts Project?” I heard Sooyoung ask Kris.

I tried my hardest to not look at them. Kim Ashin, look straight. Don’t look to your side.

“Uhh…” Kris’ voice trailed. “We haven’t decided yet.” He replied.

I sighed once again. Call me, Kris. Call me and ask me where to right now.

“Oh,” Sooyoung beamed. “I’m really shy in front of the new guy.” I heard her confess. Hey, girl! Kris is also a new guy and I don’t see a teensy bit of shyness in the way you interact with him!

God! I need to control my emotions because I don’t have any right to have any of these possessiveness episodes. Kris just knew me first. It doesn’t ing mean that he would like me more. Although, I wished it’s like that.

“If only we could change partners,” Sooyoung spoke softly.

I shut my eyes and tried hard to not clench my fist and punch her straight to her nose, breaking her extremely huge spectacles.

God! I’m getting hostile.

“Sooyoung, this is a good time for you to be friends with other people.” I heard Kris reply and I secretly smiled. To be honest, I’m really nervous of what Kris would reply. I’m just glad that he is not thinking of exchanging partners.

“I know that but…” I didn’t hear her next words because the bus came and I immediately got in. I really wish that they would not get inside this bus. I wish they would have fun talking about that freaking arts project and would want to hang out more so they would decide to take the next focus.

The bus is almost full and I was lucky enough that there is still this space for me to sit. It’s the last two-sitter in the bus.

I sighed and plugged in my earphones and looked outside the window.

I shut my eyes and just decided to sleep for a while since my stop is twenty minutes away. However, when I was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter