The End.

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: The End.

“What’s with the face, Kim Ashin?” Song Minho is gawking at me with his swagger outfit. Psh. As if he looks good with that thing. He looks like a gangster. No wonder Gina wouldn’t like him no matter what he does.

First, he pesters me. Second, he dresses like a gangster. Duh! Who wanted to date a person as mischievous as that? Psh.

I rolled my eyes at him. I don’t even know why I am stuck with this person when all he wants to meet is Gina. And where is that woman anyway? I said I needed her and now she’s nowhere to be found. Why would she be not around when I needed her the most?

Ugh.

“You should smile more, Ashin,” Minho is really trying to pester me. I glared at him and he snickered. “Oh, come on! Loosen up! Relax!” He beamed raising both of his hands up in the air.

One more word and I will really throw this unopened mineral bottle right onto his face. He’s really going to get it. Well, I won’t expect anyone to save me from his bullying from now on. I broke up with Kris. There won’t be a knight in hella hot spectacles anymore.

“Why don’t you just shut up?” I told him, annoyed and irritated. I don’t really get why I am sitting in a table with this arrogant jerk. I’d rather be alone.

He snickered and I rolled my eyes for the thousandth time. I swear one more laugh from him and I will punch him on the face – harder than anyone would do.

“What’s happening to you? Why are you PMS-ing right now?”

And then I took a deep breath. Is there even any other reason why I am acting like this? Well, other than sharing this table with a jerk, I am not in my mood because I just dropped the letter into Kris’ mail.

I am feeling so mad at myself for what I did. But then, I don’t know why. I should be mad at him but why am I madder at myself?

“Please. Just shut up.” I said as I shut my eyes and took another deep breath.

I heard him sigh and I expected him to blabber a lot of things again but he didn’t. No words came after that.

I smiled weakly. Maybe even Song Minho knows how to understand people when they’re not in their moods. At least he does.

Maybe he is not that jerk at all.

“Ashin!”

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a familiar voice call me. I looked behind and was shocked to see that person looking at me.

“Kim Jongdae?!”

My eyes almost fell off when I saw him smirking down at me. I even heard Minho gasp in shock. See? Even this despicable guy is capable of getting shocked.

“Are you alright?” Jongdae asked me.

I raised my brow. “Why wouldn’t I?” I asked back.

He sighed and pulled chair, sitting next to me. “I heard from Gina that you’re in pain right now.” He told me. “Are you alright?” He asked.

I sighed. “Please. Whatever you heard, just keep it to yourself. Or maybe you can even forget it. Why would you care about me anyway?” I asked him. “You left me. You should be happy trolling with someone else’s life right now. Please, don’t troll on me.”

Then I stood up and left them alone. Can’t they just really understand that I am not in the mood to talk about it right now? Maybe with Gina but not just with someone.

Ugh.

I walked out of the school grounds. I should just apologize to Chanyeol because I really couldn’t tend to be in a crowd right now. Not when it’s really obvious that I am not myself.

Well, how could I be?

When I think of him every second and I think crying over him right now is the best thing I could ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter