Corny As It Is

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Corny as it is

"You know how to paint?" I asked Kris as we walked to the seven-tier brick pagoda to paint the scenery of the temple and Han River at sunset.

He chuckled and gave me a look. "Of course I can." He beamed as he took my hand in his.

I was shocked at his sudden gesture and he raised his brow on me.

"We're dating, right?" He asked me and I can't help but blush.

Hell, yes, Kris Wu! We are dating.

He chuckled as he saw my expression. "You're cute." He commented and I swear I blushed even more.

We looked for a good spot to paint and stayed there.

"The sunset is beautiful." I stated as I looked at the beautiful velvet sky.

I heard Kris chuckle beside me as he started the painting. I felt really sorry because I actually couldn't do well in arts.

I looked at him and he's smiling at the canvass. "What?" I asked him and he shook his head.

I narrowed my eyes on him and he just chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me?" I asked him.

"I just like how you savor the sunset." He told me. "You look so calm and serene."

I don't know if he's complimenting me or if he's telling me that I always look agitated and whatnot.

"That's a compliment, by the way." He told me as he continued painting.

I pouted and looked at his drawing. "What the-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was awed at how he drew me looking at the sunset.

He chuckled and blushed. "I just want to draw your serene moment." He told me. "You look so perfect."

I raised my brow at him. "So that's my share in this project? Be your model?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You'll always be the only model my eyes will look at, Ashin." He told me and my heart jumped out of my chest.

I swear to all the gods that I am blushing beet red right now.

He chuckled and continued drawing. "Don't blush like that." He told me.

How can I not blush like this when he gives me all the reasons to?

I coughed awkwardly. Yes, awkwardly. "Are you alright? Do you need help?" Yeah, right. Like I can help him with arts when I don't even know how to draw a perfect house.

He smiled. "You can just sit there so I can have my model back." He replied and I sighed. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Very."

I nodded and went back to my seat like what he told me to.

He drew there for about thirty minutes before he told me he's done. Yes. He's done and I was awed when I saw the painting. It's perfect. He could be an artist or something.

I took my phone out to take a picture of the sunset when I heard him chuckle again.

"Aren't you going to take a picture with the sunset?" He asked me.

I looked at him and shook my head. "The scene is better with the sunset alone." I replied.

He shook his head and talked to the middle school boy who's with his girl as well. I couldn't hear what they're talking about but I guess he handed his phone out for him to take a photo of us.

Kris walked beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Take a picture of me and my girlfriend."

My heart suddenly thumped loudly when I heard him say girlfriend. So, I am his girlfriend. Why does that sound so uncomfortably awesome?

It's not like he's my first boyfriend but why does it feel different? Why do I feel like he's my first boyfriend?

"Say kimchi!" The boy beamed and just as when the shutter was heard, I felt Kris kiss my temple.

I couldn't smile because Kris is too near and my defenses are going down the drain. I can't think straight when his arm is wrapped around me like this.

"You're cute." The boy's girlfriend beamed at us. "Eonnie, you look so shy." She teased me and I blushed once again as the boy gave the phone back to Kris before walking away from us.

Kris looked at the picture and smiled. "You look adorable." He told me as he stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter