It's Different

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: It’s Different

“What the , Kim Jongin?!” I pushed him away as he tried to kiss me in front of the public again. Jesus! When will this playboy learn? I’m not interested anymore! My goodness!

He still managed to smirk even after seeing my disgusted look on my face. “Okay then, Baby. We’ll take it slow.” He beamed and I almost puked at his remark.

“What slow, you ? I don’t want to get back with you! What in the world in that freaking simple sentence can you not understand?” I asked, fuming in anger. I swear one more word from him and I am punching his face right here, right now. I don’t care if his fan girls attack me and kill me spot on.

He raised his brow at me and cocked his head to the side. “What’s the problem, Ashin? Why are you so mad?” He exasperated. “You don’t shout at people like this even though they irritate you so much.” He pointed out and I sighed heavily.

I know! I know I’m not acting myself today. I don’t really know why I am so affected that Kris blatantly ignored me in the restaurant last night. I got annoyed that he didn’t even acknowledge me.

I want to know what he’s thinking but he’s being so distant. In class, he would not talk. Not that he really talks but it bothers me more right now because I know that he saw me in the restaurant and he’s being quiet about it.

He should at least tell me that he saw me with someone.

Ugh!

I don’t even know why I am this desperate to know what he’s thinking. I don’t really care of how others think of me. I want to know if he still thinks of me as an ordinary girl who loves to study and who has a supportive and strong best friend.

I want to know if he thinks of me differently now.

I don’t know why I feel that his opinion is the most important thing in the world.

And I am frustrated even more because I see him talking to with Sooyoung right now. She’s the top in our class and she wears these eyeglasses making her look like a big nerd.

He’s smiling really widely and I am not liking the feeling that’s forming into my gut. I want to call him and tell him we’ll eat at Brooklyn right now. All on me. My treat. Just don’t talk to her.

I don’t really like how she smiles at him. I know that she has the dibs for him. She’s got the hots for him! I know that because I’m sort of a dating expert as of now.

 I shut my eyes and turned my eyes on Jongin. “Please. Just leave me alone for now, please.” I sounded really pathetic and I am begging him to get out of my sight.

I saw him look at me in concern. One of the rare times that he shows those sparkles in his eyes. “Okay.” He sighed but he’s still looking at me.

He motioned to hold my hand but I shook my head. No. Don’t touch me.

Not when Kris is around.

“Okay. I’ll leave you alone if that’s what you want.” He told me in a soft voice. “Just call me when you need me.”

I nodded and watched him walk away from me.

I’m hearing some murmurs around and they’re all probably thinking that I am a stupid girl for pushing Jongin, the man who has a long list of fan girls who want to get to his pants, away.

I am.

I sighed and sat in front of Gina who just looked at me. “You okay?” She asked.

I sighed again and nodded. “I’m fine.” I replied then my eyes darted at Kris and Sooyoung’s place. I’m really pissed. Kris always goes to the library at lunch because he loves to study more than make friends. He told me that. So, I’m really wondering if he likes Sooyoung to come with her for lunch.

Why do I feel so insulted? If he wanted some company to eat lunch, he could just tell me. I’m the first person he knew in here! I ate breakfast with him on his first school day!

I feel so confused. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter