Not Her

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Not Her

My heart couldn’t stop beating the whole day. Kris asked me out for a dinner before we watch the musical. What have I done in my past life to deserve this right now?

Although I’m actually doubting about this, I can’t help but feel excited that I would be alone with him this Saturday night. Hell! I don’t know if I can still sleep after this.

I have to sleep though. I can’t be sleepy when I’m with him. He might get the wrong notion.

“You are going out with him on Saturday.” Gina commented when we were eating at the cafeteria at lunch. She’s looking at me with questioning eyes. She might be really curious of what I’ve done to make Kris ask me to come with him.

Well, I don’t know.

Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on in his mind.

“You sure you didn’t put love potion on his drink or something?” She asked me and I glared at her.

“I won’t ask him to do something he doesn’t want to do.” I replied.

“Then, how-“

“I don’t know as well, okay! I was also shocked that he asked me to go to that musical.” I cut her words and was opened. She might be shocked to see me like this while defending myself.

Kris is not like any other guys. He’s not a jerk like Oh Sehun or Kim Jongin or Park Chanyeol. He’s smoother and softer than Kim Junmyeon, Zhang Yixing, Do Kyungsoo and Luhan combined. He’s not as playful as Kim Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun or Kim Minseok. Nor as whiny as Tao. He’s different. He has this strong mask outside because he’s handsome and tall and he looks strong but he’s more than that.

“Okay. So maybe he’s interested in you in some ways.” Gina gave up firing back at me and decided to just see the light.

We looked at him and Sooyoung as they were talking in their table at the far end of the cafeteria. I can’t help but sigh. Why can’t he just eat lunch with me?

“But…” Her voice trailed. “He looks happy with the Brainiac!” She beamed and I can’t say a thing because she’s right.

He’s smiling really widely at Sooyoung and I can’t help but feel this tinge of jealousy in my heart. I don’t want him talking to other woman but how can I possibly tell him that?

He’s not mine to begin with.

“Kim Ashin.”

I stiffened when I heard that voice. Holy molly! I’m going to be dead right now.

I slowly looked behind me and saw him looking at me with his lips pursed in a thin line and his head cocked to the side with his eyes looking at me with his tantalizing eyes.

How did he survive the attack of the girls?

“Oh Sehun.” I tried to so hard to not tremble while calling his name out.

I can see from the periphery that everyone’s eyes are on us. Of course, it’s Oh Sehun we’re talking about.

I can hear other girls murmuring something about how flirt I am and how dare I two-time on Sehun and Jongin. Girls, if you only know. The person I like is laughing with some other girl at the far end of the cafeteria and I can’t do anything to make them stop.

“You…” Sehun looked at me with anger in his eyes. “Did you know how hard it is to escape from those middle school kids?!” He asked in a manner that would wake a giant up.

I shut my eyes and didn’t fire back. If I did, everyone would think I’m this powerful to fight back at their precious oppa.

“Damn it!” He hissed as he messed his hair. “I even tried to protect you. I pulled you into that alley because when they see you they would really hunt you down. And that’s what I get for saving you?” He ranted frustrated.

“Why would you do that?” I asked him and he just sighed.

“ this, Kim Ashin. Can’t you see? I’m really ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter