Grateful

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Grateful

I didn’t even concentrate on the lectures today. Damn it. Why did he have to tell me that we’re having dinner with his mother just this morning? I’m not prepared enough!

And what would I tell his mother when she saw me with Xiumin last night? Won’t she think of me as a or a flirt? Would she think that I am not serious with her son?

“Are you alright?” Gina asked me. “You’re zoning out since this morning.” She told me as a matter of fact.

I nodded and smiled. “I’m fine.” I replied. “I’m just thinking of some things.” I told her.

She raised her brow. “Like what?” She asked me. “What are you thinking that made you zone out too much?” She asked as she leaned her elbows on the table to listen to me more attentively.

Damn it! She’s cornering me and I can’t even decide if I’m going to tell her or not about me and Kris. She’d think I’m hallucinating or whatnot. Ugh.

“What?” She asked me as she waited for me to spill the beans.

I sighed and looked over Kris and Sooyoung who’re eating extra gloomy today. I waited for a few seconds and I met eyes with Kris. I immediately looked away. I wanted to be with him but with the eyes around us? It’s impossible! I won’t be able to protect him from getting branded as one of my boys.

I don’t like to think of him that way. He’s one special guy and I love him too much to just be one of my boys. He’s my boy. Period.

“It’s about Kris and I,” I started and I can obviously see her eyes widen. See? She won’t believe me, really.

“What about you and Kris Wu?” She asked me excitedly.

I took a deep breath. I hope this works. “We’re dating.” I breathed out and she held to suppress her scream. God knows she’ll scream!

“Oh my gosh! Are you serious?” She asked in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes. See? I know this will be her reaction. This is the reason why I don’t even try to explain to her. She’ll never believe me until she sees me and Kris together.

I sighed and took out my phone as my evidence. I showed her the thread of my conversation with Kris and her jaw frigging dropped. As in literally dropped.

She looked at me with wide eyes. “Is this really Kris Wu?” She asked still in shock.

I rolled my eyes. “If you don’t believe me then I can’t do anything about tha-“ My eyes widened as she placed my phone on her ears. “What are you doing?!” I hissed at her.

She hushed me. “Hello?” She spoke on the phone.

My eyes widened in shock. I looked over at Kris and he’s on his phone. Damn it! She called him! She ing called him and now Kris is looking at me with narrowed eyes.

Geez! What have I done in my past life for this to happen to me?

“Are you Kris Wu?” She asked as she looked at Kris as well.

Kris looked our way and Gina squealed. “ing , Ashin! You’re dating him!” She beamed at me a little loudly making some people look at our table.

In an instant, I heard some murmurs about me dating another man, me being a real playgirl, me being a Casanova, me being a and all.

Gina glared at all the people before I shut my eyes. Damn. They won’t really stop messing with my life. I bet they all think that I live happily and contented because I had dated a lot of guys. But no.

How can I be contented when I know that I keep on choosing the wrong man?

I’ve said I love you a number of times and it makes me really frustrated because I am getting tired. I’m getting tired of break ups. I’m getting tired of loving.

Kris will be my last. If we don’t work out, I’ll probably not date anyone again. I swear to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter