His Kind of Date

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: His Kind of Date

“You’re dating the dork.”

I was stopped from rewriting my notes when I heard Jongin’s voice. I looked up and saw him frowning as he looked down at me.

I narrowed my eyes on him. “Pardon?” I asked. But I swear, if he’s going to repeat what he said, I’m going to crush him alive. Kris is not a dork. Or maybe he is but he’s my dork. And no one must call him that way other than me.

He rolled his eyes on me. “You’re dating the Einstein wannabe.” He stated and I slammed my hands on the table and glared at him.

“One more time, Kim Jongin, and I’ll freaking crush you.” I warned him but he didn’t even budge.

He just shrugged at me. “What do you actually expect from me?” He asked me.

“Nothing.” I replied. “I expect you nothing because first, we’re done. Second, he’s a better person than you and you should stop ogling at me like I’m your dog. I am not. I. Am. Not. Yours.” I beamed before taking my things out and running back to the room.

Damn it! Ever since Kris saved me in front of everyone, everybody is talking about how I fell in love with a dork. I fell in love with a brainiac and we’re not meant to be because he’s out of my league. Seriously, what is my league?

It’s like I’ve already dated every kind of person and I can barely remember how each of my exes differ from each other. But with Kris, I know he’s different. I just know.

He’s the only person who could make me stutter whenever he’s too close. He’s the only one who could make me jealous without even kissing or touching other girls. He’s the only person who makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world. Hell to that Rihanna song.

“Hey,” just then, I heard his voice.

“Kris,” I breathed as I tried to calm down. He just got out of the Guidance Office for the monthly counseling for Seniors and their future. Hell, we’re almost graduating high school.

“Are you okay?” He asked me as he took the books from my hands. We’ve been seeing each other for a while now and I am getting used to his gentlemanly gestures.

I nodded and sighed as we walked together to the classroom.

“You sure?” He asked again.

I smiled and nodded. “Just some people who wouldn’t stop talking about us.” I told him.

He chuckled. “Don’t let them get to you.” He started. “What matters most is that we are together and we’ll never break.” He finished then he laced his fingers through mine.

Suddenly, I am safe again.

--

Who said it would be easy?

Everyone thought that Kris is the best and most gentleman guy in the whole campus because he is able to keep up with me and my history. Yes, in the end, he's a good guy because he accepted me and my past.

Like, when will he be branded out of my name? When will Kris be known as Kris, just your natural cool guy? When will he move out of the shadow of Ashin, the girl with a long list of ex-lovers?

"Are you alright?" He asked me for the thousandth time this day.

We are walking along the hallways to go home and people are looking at us walking together.

Of course, I'm hearing voices. It would be weird enough to last a day without other people talking behind my back. At least, I am used to it. What about Kris?

What if one day he gets fed up and leaves me along because he couldn't handle all these people? I would literally die. Until now, I would not be able to live without him. It sounds clingy but that's what I really feel.

"I'm good." I replied, partially lying. How could I be good when I know that people are talking behind our backs about this relationship? Or maybe they were just talking bad things about me?

He narrowed his eyes on me and I was waiting for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter