Have Fun

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: My Forever

Three years later…

“Mom! Buy me ice cream!” A young girl beamed at her Mom as they walked past me. I have been hearing her whine for a while now and I think her mother wasn’t even paying attention to her. She was busy talking to someone over the phone.

I looked at her and smiled to myself. Sooyoung should be her age right now. I haven’t seen that girl for a while now, though.

The young girl kept on insisting that she wants an ice cream but her Mom is ignoring her request. She’s too close to crying and I want to run to her and give her what she wants.

“Mommy!” She continued to shout and I can see some streaks of tears flowing down her cute, chubby cheeks. How could her mother resist this girl’s cuteness?

I stood up from the bench I was sitting at and walked to the little poor girl. I take back everything I said about not liking kids. If kids are as cute as this one, I would endure their naughtiness. Hello? Who doesn’t like cute kids?

She stopped crying when she saw me smiling down at her.

“Do you want ice cream?” I asked her and she nodded politely. Damn it! I want to pinch her cheeks really tight. “Do you want me to buy you one?” I asked.

She blinked at me. “My mommy said I can’t accept anything from people I don’t know.” She replied and I was taken aback.

Okay, so this kid doesn’t talk to strangers. That’s good.

I glanced at her mother who’s still on the phone. “So, you don’t want ice cream?” I asked her.

She pouted and shook her head. “I want ice cream.” She replied. “But…”

“I’ll buy you one. Stay here.” I told her as I ran over to the ice cream man.

It’s once in a blue moon that I want to do something for a kid so no one should miss Kim Ashin like this. And besides, I don’t like parents who ignore their children.

As soon as I bought the ice cream, I went back to the kid and gave her what she wanted. I could totally see how she’s so delighted to eat that strawberry ice cream. How can kids be this adorable?

“Thank you, beautiful Miss!” The kid told me and I smiled.

“You’re most welcomed, beautiful Girl.” I replied and she smiled widely. Suddenly, I wanted to have a child but I don’t know. I’m still in college and I can’t bear to live with a kid yet. I can’t support her yet.

I smiled at the cute kid as she and her mother walked away. She was waving her hand at me and I waved back. How can a cute little girl be this adorable? I don’t know.

I walked back to the bench I was sitting in when I saw the man I have been waiting for. I pouted at him and he just smiled at me.

“Sorry, the professor held me back.” He told me then he planted a kiss on my cheek. “You know? Handsome boy problems?” He kidded and I elbowed his stomach. “Ouch!” He winced and I laughed.

“Hey, is that how you greet your boyfriend?” He asked me and I shrugged as I took my bag and started to walk away.

I smiled as I felt him run after me and wrap his arm around my shoulders.

“So,” he started. “Didn’t you miss me?” He asked me.

I gave him a look and I smiled. “A little?” I replied, trying to .

He gave me a look. “Kim Ashin! How can you not miss me so much? I have been dying to be close to you!” He whined and I noticed the people around look at us, giving us weird but meaningful glances.

I glared at him. “Shut up!” I beamed at him.

He chuckled. “We’ve been dating for two years now and you still can’t get over the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter