Silleuksa Temple

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Silleuksa Temple

Kris is still holding my hand when we were already inside the cab, on our way to the temple. We’re seated at the backseat and I can see the driver look at us from the rearview mirror.

I can’t help but blush and look away as I feel his fingers laced with mine.

I wanted to pull my hand back because my heart couldn’t handle all the feels but I’m scared that this would be the last time that he’ll hold my hand like this. I don’t want to let go yet. What I’d give to die holding his hands.

“Uhm…” I wanted to speak because the ride is too quiet and I’m getting irked up.

Kris looked at me. I was expecting him to let go of my hand but he didn’t. He even held it tighter. Oh, Kris. Don’t you know how much my feels for you are?

“Did Sooyoung and Luhan go out today, too?” I asked him.

He narrowed his eyes on me. “Honestly, I don’t know.” He replied.

“Sooyoung didn’t tell you anything?” I asked again.

He sat up straight and faced me. “Ashin,” he started. “Sooyoung and I are just friends. We don’t always check up on each other.” He told me.

I looked down, feeling embarrassed of my question. “Then-“

“Do I really have to kiss you for you to realize that the two of you are different?”

My eyes widened at his question. My heart started to beat incredibly fast and I don’t know what to do. What if he really does kiss me right now? I’d literally die of heart attack.

He looked at me and sighed. “You’re making it hard for me, Ashin.” He stated.

I stared back into his eyes. He’s making it hard for me, too. He’s sending me mixed signals and I don’t know what to believe.

He sighed. “I’m not supposed to say this.” He breathed. “And I’m not going to say this inside this cab.” He continued.

I narrowed my eyes on him. “Kris-“

“Stop getting jealous. It doesn’t suit you.”

My jaw dropped when he told me those words. He knew I was jealous. Okay. Maybe I’m just really transparent and he can see right through me but it’s still embarrassing.

I looked away but I felt him hold my hand tighter. I know I’m blushing. I couldn’t help it.

--

We arrived at Silleuksa Temple before lunch as planned. We walked inside and saw that there are a lot of foreigners who also wanted to learn the monk rituals and their living.

Kris finally let go of my hand when we paid for our entrance fees. He paid for me. Well, knowing how gentleman Kris is, I know that he wouldn’t let a woman pay. Hell, he didn’t even want me to carry my books when I’m with him.

“Do you want to look around first?” He asked me.

I nodded. But I don’t. I want to know the reason why I am making it hard for him. I wanted so bad why he told me he would kiss me.

Oh, ! I am getting really giddy right now that my heart is going to jump out of my chest anytime soon.

For me, Kris is a walking time bomb that would kill me anytime. But either way, I would still gladly stay close to him.

“Look!” He beamed as he pointed at the six-hundred year-old ginko tree. “So cool!” He looked so awed and amazed and I can’t help but smile to myself as I watch him.

“That’s six-hundred years old.” I told him and his eyes widened in amazement.

“Wow! I didn’t know trees grow that long!” He beamed and I smiled, agreeing. Yes. Sometimes, I would want to be a tree, so, I could live long and maybe watch over him longer.

We walked passed the tree and saw the seven-tier brick pagoda that would overlook Han River. We walked there and saw the beauty of the Han River in daylight.

“This is better at sunset.” I told him.

He looked at me. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter