Kris, the Nice Guy

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updated! if you haven't read Chapter 4, go back one chapter. 

Thank you so much! :)

 

---

Chapter 5: Kris, the Nice Guy

“Oh my gosh! Are they back together?”

“But I thought Kai doesn’t get back with his exes?”

“Why are they kissing like that?”

I closed my eyes as Jongin’s lips move over mine. Don’t get me wrong. I am not responding but he’s moving his head making everyone think that I am kissing back.

I am not.

He broke off from the kiss and looked at me. “I missed your lips, Ashin.” He told me garnering mixed reactions from the crowd.

Some are disgusted that Jongin just kissed me. His fan girls are heartbroken because they think that we got together. And some are mad. They’re all probably thinking of the reason why Jongin kissed me.

He kissed me after breaking up with his latest fling.

“I heard you and that Junmyeon broke up.” He told me but his hand is still on my cheek and the other on my hand. “Is that true?” He asked me.

I gave him a look. “So what?” I asked him back. “And why are you kissing me?” I pulled myself off of him and glared.

He chuckled and took a step closer to me. “So? I can kiss you where and when I want.” He replied and I suddenly felt the urge to slap him.

“Who says?” I asked.

“What?” He spoke. “You’re single. I’m single. We can-“

“We can’t.” I reiterated. “We’re done.” I said as I turned my back on him.

“You think we’re done?” He asked as he walked beside me as I fix my things from our table. “I’m not asking for a continuation, Ashin.” He told me.

I looked at him only to see him grinning widely.

He blinked. “I’m looking for a new beginning.” He spoke and I badly want to wipe that smirk off his lips. “What do you say?” He asked.

“No.” I replied curtly as I looked at Gina. “Let’s go, G.” I told her and she nodded. I looked at Jongin who didn’t even move a notch and sighed. “I don’t play your games twice and get fooled twice.” I told before Gina and I went back to the room.

--

I sighed as I walked to our house after this long day. I don’t even know where I got the courage to finish this regretful day.

I looked at our house only to realize that the lights aren’t , meaning nobody’s home and I’m screwed because I don’t have the keys. I didn’t see this coming.

I sighed and sat in front of our gate like a beggar.

“Can this day get any worse?” I mumbled to myself as I placed my chin on top of my palm on top of my knees.

I sighed for the hundredth time as Kim Jongin’s words lingered in my head.

I’m looking for a new beginning.

He’s looking for a new beginning. With me, probably, because he kissed me in front of everybody after breaking up with everybody.

Did he really think that I would fall for that trick when he humiliated me in front of everyone when he broke up with me? I thought he would pull an Oh Sehun stint on me – at least what he did was not like what Oh Sehun did – but still! My dignity got hurt.

“Ashin?”

I woke from all of my thoughts when I heard Kris’ voice. I looked up and saw him looking down on me. He’s smiling like he always does since I saw him.

“Don’t have your keys?” He asked me and I nodded. He breathed. “So that’s why you’re sitting here in the cold.” He told me. “Come on!” He extended his hand. “Come to our house first. I’m pretty sure I’m alone as well.”

I looked at him then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter