Busted

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: Busted

I rolled my eyes as I saw Chanyeol waiting for me outside my class. I was kind of relieved that Kris has taken the exam earlier than me, so, he couldn’t see this. I’m pretty sure we’d fight over this.

And I’m sad because I know that this is going to be my fault…and partly Chanyeol’s.

I don’t really know what’s going on inside this jerk’s head so I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what my next move should be because he always counters back really flawlessly that makes me speechless, with no thought in mind.

“This is the last day of your exams, right?” The jerk asked me as he walked to me, offering to carry my books. Since when has he learned good manners, anyway?

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “Yes, so what?” I asked back as I walked, totally ignoring the helping hand he was offering me.

He ran after me and walked by my side. “Then, we can spend time ‘til late night.” He concluded earning a glare from me. What made him think that I would want to spend more time with him?

I was regretting this decision since the moment I forcedly agreed to him to the point that I can’t even reply to Kris’ messages because I know that I could hurt him. Maybe not replying also did hurt him but hell, Chanyeol is going to be the death of me!

I heard him chuckle. “Let’s go watch a movie!” He beamed as he walked me to his car.

So he got a car? Maybe he bribed his parents to give him one. I don’t know. And to be honest, I don’t care. I just want this be over with.

“Are you excited?” He asked me as he opened the car door for me.

I glared at him. “What’s there to be excited about?” I asked back in sarcasm.

This jerk dumped me when I was so into him and now he’s dying to have a date with me. What happened to the world? Did he wake up at the wrong side of the bed?

“Because you’re going to be with me?”

I rolled my eyes at his remark and just buckled my seatbelt.

He chuckled and I swear I wanted to tape his mouth with a packing tape so he would not be able to make a sound.

“I love this movie,” he showed me the movie tickets – tickets for Mockingjay Part 1. “Have you already watched this?” He asked nicely.

I shook my head as I read the writings on that small piece of paper. Truth be told, I was about to ask Kris to watch this movie with me during the winter break. Maybe he could bring his daughter – although it would be better if he doesn’t because she’s just a big distraction for him.

I’m one of those girls who are fans of books-turned-into-movies.

“Good. Then I’m the first you’d watch with,” he muttered as he turned into the curb.

Yes, he’d be the first and probably the only one who I’d watch this movie with because Kris is busy with his daughter for the winter break. I’m sort of sad that my time with Kris has been shaved shorter because he had to be with his daughter. Although I totally understand that he misses his daughter and that he needs this rare time to spend more time with her, I can’t help but feel really sad about this.

And another point why I can’t come to like Sooyoung. She takes Kris away from me. I know it’s crazy that I have to think of her as my rival but that’s what I’m really feeling. She’s one of the biggest rivals I have to overcome if I wanted to be with Kris.

If I wanted to be with Kris.

The question is, with everything that’s going on today, would I still want to be with him?

I’m afraid I’m getting over possessive to the point that I am starting to get jealous of his time with his daughter but how can I not want him to be all mine? What girlfriend would want his boyfriend to have a child with some other woman?

Even if you tell me that he had her before even meeting me, I don’t know. I still feel confused. I shouldn’t feel this way. But I can’t help it.

And how can I have that certain security when he hasn’t told me what he likes the most from me? Does he like my smile? The sound of my laugh? My personality?

To be honest, there’s nothing likeable about me. I’m a woman with a long list of ex-lovers who’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter