NO Sharing

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: No Sharing

Gina was talking about how she was so irritated and annoyed when Minho came inside the room and winked at her. She is literally killing him with her glares but he just wouldn’t budge. He even wanted to grab lunch with Gina which made her even angrier.

“Damn him! Damn him! Really!” She cursed as she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.

She really looked annoyed about Minho and I don’t get it. I think they look good together and I am starting a new ship. GinHo ship. Mehe. Nice ship name, though.

“Are you just going to watch me burst like this?” She exasperated and I shrugged. What does she want me to tell her? For me, it’s about time that she finds her match. And Minho is really a good match for her. Hell, I would die to see this bickering couple every day.

She rolled her eyes on me and sighed heavily. “I’m so going to laugh at you when Kris starts to date Sooyoung.” She told me and I laughed at her.

Sister, Kris is already dating me. No more Sooyoung anymore, unless that brainiac decides to seduce my man.

I shut my eyes upon my realization. Holy crap! I’m scared I’m getting a little too possessive as well. What if I’m the one who turns into a beast?

No.

“Look,” she told me as she motioned on the door of the room.

Kris is laughing with Sooyoung and she’s hitting his arm playfully. Hell, they looked like a couple.

I heard Gina chuckle beside me. “So, it happens. The Goddess of dating is losing to a brainiac!” She whispered in a mocking tone.

I glared at her before rolling my eyes and looking at the two again. Hell, how I wanted to grab Kris away from her right now. But I can’t.

I wanted this setup. I wanted this to happen.

“Getting jealous, eh?” Gina whispered again and I saw Sooyoung’s eyes twinkle at the sight of Kris.

Damn. What are they? What’s their relationship? Why are they so close? Why can’t Kris stay away from her?

I realized I’m not the only one watching the two when I heard some of our girl classmates’ whispers to each other.

“Is Sooyoung really like that?”

“Why is she so close with Kris?”

“Are they dating?”

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath as my heart starts to get suffocated with every dating question I am hearing from the girls. I am dating Kris Wu. Not that Brainiac! Damn it!

I shook my head and looked down to my notes to stop myself from all the jealousy I am feeling. Everything seemed so wrong. I know. That should be the one who’s laughing with him but I wanted this. That’s all that’s going inside my head. I wanted this so I have to endure.

“Ehem…”

Everyone stopped when someone caught our attention. We all looked at the door and saw Junmyeon looking at me with all smiles.

“Can I talk to you, Ashin?” He asked me and I can hear some of our classmates squeal in delight. Maybe they are shippers of the JunShin couple (Don’t get me wrong, we really have a Facebook page like this. I don’t even know how we gained shippers when everyone hated me for my past).

I narrowed my eyes on him when I realized Luhan, who’s in front of me, moved towards Junmyeon. My eyes widened. I know Luhan’s pissed because of Kris and I don’t know if he’s going to make another scene here.

I immediately stood up and walked towards the two who are glaring at each other.

“Don’t talk to her.” Luhan gritted his teeth.

Junmyeon raised his brow at him. “Are you her boyfriend?” He asked and suddenly, I grew scared because of the tone of his voice.

I have never heard Junmyeon talk like this before and I am scared because he’s usually a nice guy and nice guys are real bad guys when they get mad.

Then it hit me, how bad i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter