The End?

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: The End?

Chanyeol drove me home after making me stop crying. I swear if he isn’t Chanyeol, I would’ve cried even more. But since it was him, I reduced a liter from my falling tears.

Good thing, though. Because I wouldn’t want to faint in dehydration.

He muttered some comforting words as I was crying my heart out. He, too, was shocked to know that Kris is a family man. He had never expected me to fall for a guy with a daughter at such a young age.

Oh, who said I wanted to?

If only I had known him for a little more time, I wouldn’t have let myself fall for him. But I was too gullible to still do.

I walked to my room, trying my best ninja moves so as to not cross paths with my sister or with my parents. I swear if they saw me looking like this, they’re going to ground me for the whole winter break. That’s torturous!

Who in the world would want to be grounded for the whole season break? Not me. Definitely not me!

Luckily, no one was home and I got into my room without a sweat.

“Kim Ashin, one pathetic girl.” I muttered to myself as I locked my door and walked to my bed, throwing myself freely.

I shut my eyes as I thought of the best thing to do right now.

I’m confused. As hell.

I love Kris. Oh, God knows how much I would give my entire life for him! That’s how much I do. I want to make him mine from the very beginning. I’m too in love with him that I even get mad at people who called him names.

But right now, after knowing his biggest secret, I don’t know if my love for him was enough.

I was once a girl who wished for a happy ending. Now, I’m only a girl wishing to be happy with my own life.

I’ve loved a lot of guys but I have never been this hurt that I tend to finally give up loving. This relationship is making a big impact on me. This relationship is definitely short-lived.

**

“Ashin! What’s with your eyes?” Ahyeon asked me as I walked down the stairs for breakfast. I swear I tried to look normal but my eyes couldn’t. They are swollen as hell and they hurt.

I just sighed and looked down as I sat on my place at the dining table.

And as if I was the unluckiest person in my whole life, my parents are already sitting there, looking at me with a lot of questions in their mind.

“Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad.” I muttered as I faced my plate. I wonder how long this breakfast will be because of my eyes and I wish it’s not going to be that lengthy.

Mom just looked at me. “Are you going out today?” She asked me and I think she was just trying to help herself from asking too much or anything related to my eyes.

“Not until the band party starts.” I replied and chewed my pancake slowly.

Chanyeol texted me this morning telling me to attend and watch him play with his band. I know that he’s just trying to comfort me. He may not tell me about it but he does. He’s trying to divert me from the pain. I’m not naïve. I know those stuffs.

But the thing is I don’t know if I’m ready to see Kris in there. I cried all night for him and I was so pathetic because that is the only thing I could do.

“So, are you going there with that boy who lived in the neighborhood?”

I was shocked to even hear Dad ask me that question.

Dad never asked me about my relationships. Of all my failed relationships, I have never heard him say anything. He had never uttered a word about my relationships. He was just there, looking at me, observing me and my every move.

Sometimes it really seems creepy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter