Hold Onto Me

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second update of the day. Go back one chapter if you haven't read Chapter 11. :)

--

Chapter 12: Hold onto me.

“What?” I asked as I heard his words.

He chuckled. “Why? Don’t you want me to date you?” He asked me.

Holy crap! This question is even harder than the hardest Chemical equation to be balanced. Why is he asking me this right now? And where is he coming from? What happened to the cutie Kris?

He must have seen my shocked expression because he pouted. “I’m just kidding, Ashin.” He told me to my dismay. Why would you take your words back, stupid?! You said you’d freaking date me!

“I know I can’t compare to all the boys around you.” He spoke and I was stunned. Did he think he’s inferior from these boys?

Ugh! Damn it! Why do they have to come at me at this time? They left me and broke up with me so they should just stay away from me. Not like this.

“They can’t compare to you, Kris.” I told him and he looked at me. I smiled at him. “You’re way better to be compared to them.”

He looked at me in surprise. Of course, he wouldn’t know why I am telling him this right now. Or maybe he has a clue that I like him since I always keep asking him about Sooyoung.

“You’re just saying that.” He told me. He doesn’t believe me.

“No. I’m not.” I told him. “I really think you’re better than any guy at school.” I smiled as I faced the street and stood beside him.

I know that he is looking at me.

“Then if I ask you to come home with me every day, would you do so?” He asked me and I felt paralyzed. Is he really asking me this?

I looked at him to see if he’s smiling and kidding but he’s not. He’s serious. “Of course.” I replied trying so hard to not sound trembling.

He smiled. “Okay.” He spoke. “Go home with me every single day, then.” He told me.

My eyes widened at his words. “Are you ser-“

He sighed. “I don’t look like I am kidding, do I?” He asked me.

I gulped. “But why?” I blurt out. I can’t help but ask. Maybe it’s in my nature to question everything. It’s good because I don’t want to assume. That’s why I always ask.

“Because I told you I like you.” He spoke. “I’m not so comfortable being around you but I feel happy when I’m with you.”

My heart is going to jump out of my chest right now. How could he do this to me? How could he ask me such things as if it’s nothing for him?

Kris is too innocent. He just goes with how he feels.

But I still don’t get it.

“It’s fine and I totally understand if you don’t want to-“

“No! I’d go home with you every day.” I beamed and he smiled.

I looked away because I am pretty sure that I am blushing really red right now. I can’t make him see me blushing like this. I am so embarrassing myself. Really.

I heard him chuckle. “Then we’re set.” He told me as the bus came finally came.

I went inside first and sat the backmost part because every seat is taken. Kris sat beside me and I can feel my intestines coiling right now. How can I feel this giddy when he’s not even holding me?

“Do you want to do the Arts Project tomorrow?” He asked me.

I smiled and nodded. “Sure.” I replied. “What time do you want?” I asked.

“Can we go there the whole day?” He asked me.

I accidentally looked at his eyes and I can feel my regret. I shouldn’t look into his eyes when I am this nervous. I couldn’t concentrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter