Pros and Cons

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Pros and Cons

I couldn’t sleep that night because Kris and I have been exchanging text messages in the middle of the night until dawn.

From: My Kris Wu <3

Do you think we can see the Big Deeper tonight?

--

To: My Kris Wu <3

Can we not talk about the galaxy, Mr. Wu? I think my brain’s going to bleed right now. Kkk~

--

From: My Kris Wu <3

Someday, I’ll take you to stargazing with me. It’s fun!

--

To: My Kris Wu <3

And you’ll educate me about the constellations and the whole Milky Way galaxy?

--

From: My Kris Wu <3

Why not? I’ll make you love the galaxy because to me, you’re the whole damn universe. You’re more than the brightest star, more than a constellation, more than the sets of planets.

--

To: My Kris Wu <3

Can you stop flattering me? I’m blushing right now. >.<

--

From: My Kris Wu <3

And I want to kiss you when you blush.

I almost puked when I read his messaged. He wanted to kiss me when I blush. Yes. Why does that sound so good?

Our texting marathon went on until I didn’t even realize that I already fell asleep. The next thing I know is the sun is already up in the sky and I’m still on my bed, holding my phone close to me.

I have never realized the value of this smartphone not until it already had Kris’ number.

I browsed the internet first before I stand up and prepare for the day.

“Very happy.”

That is Kris’ Facebook status which is posted when we separated ways last night. I couldn’t help it as a smile crept on my lips.

I’m not even fond of browsing my newsfeed but hell, upon seeing his status, I couldn’t help but stalk him more. I want to know more of him and I know that he is hiding something from me. His past is still a mystery to me and I am dying to know what he’s hiding.

I know that I’ll know it in time. There’s no use asking him right now. I respect his decision if he doesn’t want to tell me yet, then, let it be done his way.

I don’t want to spoil this relationship. I promised myself that this is going to be the last and I’m not going let him go no matter what. I’m going to make him the last man I would ever say ‘I love you’ to. Damn, I’d already have said those words a thousand times but the intensity of what I am feeling right now is different.

This relationship is different. And no matter what happens, I’m going to make it work.

I prepared myself later that day for my musical date with Kris. He said he’ll pick me up at six o’clock and I don’t want to be late.

This is our first official date after getting together, so, I have to wear and look my best. I don’t want to disappoint Kris.

I wore a black dress that flows until an inch above my knees and put on slight make up. I also decided to put a long cream coat on because I realized that it’s almost Christmas.

From: My Kris Wu <3

I’m already outside. I badly want to see you already.

I immediately blushed when I saw his message on my phone. My heart is already beating crazily and I think it’s already becoming uncomfortable.

I am alone in the house so I just left a note on the dining table that I went out and I’ll be back before twelve midnight. Yes. Like Cinderella.

I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter