The Tenth

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: The Tenth

Days went by and the speculations on me and Jongin getting back together are just getting fired up each second. Well, how couldn’t it be when Jongin is always waiting for me outside our classroom every day? I, myself, am not believing any of this.

“What are you doing here again?” I asked Jongin as he grinned at me at lunch.

He blinked at me. “What? I just want to eat with you.” He replied acting all so innocent and it’s making me irritated at most.

Why is he thinking trying to start a new beginning with me? He’s probably just playing with me. I mean, it’s Kim Jongin. He’s known to be one of the leaders of the Playboy Club and I am not falling for him ever again.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Well, I don’t want to eat with you.” I was trying to be downright honest with him. I don’t want him to think that this is fine with me.

Damn. I have this Dating Queen alias and I don’t want it anymore. I swore to myself that my next relationship would be my last.

I walked passed him and walked to my locker, where I saw Kris arranging something inside his locker.

“Hey,” I called him and he looked at me and smiled.

“Oh, hey, Ashin,” he greeted me back. “Aren’t you eating lunch?” He asked me.

I shook my head. “Gina’s out. I’d rather read books in the library.” I replied. I don’t really feel good eating alone. “How about you?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “I’m heading to the library as well.” He replied. “You want to come with me?” He asked.

I noticed some people looked our way as Kris spoke when it was quite quiet around. I bet they are all thinking that I am making a move on him.

“Baby, books can’t make you full.” I heard Jongin speak from behind me and I saw Kris look stunned. He was speechless and I noticed that he was stoned in his place.

Jongin walked and stopped beside me, wrapping one of his arms around my waist. “Dude, are you hitting on Ashin?” He asked Kris and my eyes widened in shock of what he just asked Kris who was as stunned as I was.

“Kim Jongin!” I beamed at him.

Jongin just looked at me. “What, babe? I am just asking.” He shrugged.

I wanted to slap him hard for calling me babe and baby in front of everyone – especially in front of Kris. I don’t know why I am so uncomfortable to be around other guys when I know that Kris is around. Is it because I know that he is nice and he doesn’t deserve to see me with guys like Jongin?

I rolled my eyes and looked at Kris. “Sorry, Kris.” I beamed sadly.

He smiled and shook his head. “No worries!” He spoke as he shook his hands in front of me. “I didn’t mean to ask you to come with me when you have your boyfriend here.” He said as he looked apologetically at Jongin.

I didn’t know why I felt like a drum of cold water was poured on me on the spot. I didn’t like the idea that he thinks that I am with Jongin. Hell, no! I would never get back with this .

“I better go.” Kris excused himself and walked to the library alone, a bit in a hurry.

I watched him walk away from where we are before glaring at Jongin. “Will you stop?” I asked him as my  meter is slowly rising up.

Jongin looked at me. “You like that guy?” He asked me.

“What?” I hissed.

He smirked. “You seem to be so fond of that nerd-“

“Don’t call him that!” I cut his words and all the more that he smirked wider.

“You like him.” He told me. He confirmed it. “You like a nerd. Perhaps even nerd-er than that computer addict, Kim Junmyeon.” He continued.

Moron. There’s no such thing as nerd-er. My goodness!

He leaned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter