Seventh

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS STORY IS EFFIN EXTENDED BECAUSE I WANT TO EXTEND IT. HAHA. INTRODUCTORY PART IS OVER. NOW, THE STORY GETS INTENSIFIED. 

 

--

Chapter 26: Seventh

“Who she, Dada?”

I almost wanted to run away from here when I heard Sooyoung speak to Kris. I was so nervous that I think I could even match her broken, baby language.

I swear I admire Kris for introducing me to his daughter but I don’t think I’m ready for this. I didn’t know it was this hard – accepting that the person you love have had experienced something special with another woman that’s not you.

I wanted to know how it felt when he did it with her but then again, I don’t want to bring the past back. I wanted to know what he felt when he knew he was going to be a father but then again, I don’t want to be disappointed.

He must really love Soojin so much to be this happy.

He scooped Sooyoung into his arms and made her face me. “Sooyoung, this is Ashin,” Kris introduced her to me. “She’s my girlfriend.” He added even though we both know that little Sooyoung doesn’t even get a thing.

Of course she’s just two years old. What would she know about the world other than playing inside her Barbie tent on the lawn?

She can’t even talk in complete sentences yet and here she is meeting me like this is some kind of official date that would make her like me so much.

For starters, I don’t like her. I don’t like this Sooyoung. Seeing her only reminds me of everything that Kris has been and what I am going to be going through. I don’t also hate her because she’s cute and she kind of looks like Kris.

I’m in the middle of accepting her or leaving Kris behind with her.

Though I doubt I could actually do the second option.

I tried to smile widely at Sooyoung who’s looking at me with narrowed eyes. Damn it. Of course she wouldn’t like me. I am not her mother and when she gets to know when she’s older, she’ll probably hate me because I stole her Daddy away from her family.

Heck. Imagining my own family like that is breaking my heart already. Sure, my dad isn’t always at home because of business but I can’t even imagine him living with another family.

I can’t.

And I won’t.

“No like.” She snapped as she turned her back on me.

I widened my eyes in shock and Kris looked at me with apologetic face. I gave him an assuring smile then he turned to Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung, Daddy loves Ashin, okay? Don’t be rude, sweetie.” He told her and I almost want to laugh. He calls her sweetie while he calls me baby. What an irony.

“Still no like!” She imposed and wiggled her legs making Kris bring her down because she’s hurting him. Oh God, I want to pinch her. Hard. And make her cry.

Maybe kids aren’t my thing. But my kids will be.

Sooyoung ran back to her Barbie tent and I’m left with Kris looking at me. He’s probably feeling sorry for me right now.

I smiled at him. “It’s fine.” I told him. “That’s normal for her to act like this.” I added in full understanding. Hell, yeah I know everything about this. I have to do everything to make her like me but…

I don’t know. Do I really want her to like me?

Will it really matter?

I don’t know. There are a lot of things going inside my mind and half of them are about escaping this situation. I am not yet ready. I’m not yet ready for Sooyoung.

--

“I’m so excited!” Gina beamed at me as she waved the ticket for the Winter break battle of the bands. 

Oh, I almost forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter