Holding Back

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated last night, too. Go back one chapter if you haven't read Chapter 15. :)

 

--

Chapter 16: Holding Back

Kris and I had a lot of fun that night. It’s true that the musical is one of the bests. The actors were all good and you can see the chemistry of each one on stage.

Though I didn’t focus on the musical one hundred percent because I am thinking of Kris’ arm brushing with mine on the arm rest, I still enjoyed the musical.

But damn. How can I stop all these butterflies from making me feel uncomfortable when Kris is around? I don’t know. They just happen to always be there to annoy me and my system. Only God knows how one touch could make me crazy!

Kris brought me home before eleven o’clock, much to my disappointment and delight as the same time. Disappointment because I wanted to be with him some more and delight because I didn’t go back on my note for my parents.

Damn. I’ve never felt this attracted to a man before. Not even all the attractions I’ve felt for all of my exes combined would reach this intensity of how I feel for Kris. He’s such a fine man and I’m willing to give everything for him to be the last.

I know this really sounds so desperate but it’s what I really feel.

The attraction intensifies with every moment that I spend with him and I don’t get how it makes me like this. It’s like I’m living a dream because Kris is dating me now.

Although I’m actually scared of what he’s telling me. That he could turn into a murderer if one of those boys gets near me.

Of course I couldn’t imagine that gentle and cute Kris to be one beast. He’s not a beast and he’s just overreacting, right?

From: My Kris Wu <3

Good night. :*

I couldn’t help but smile at his good night text. See? These kinds of simple gestures make me want to hug him really tight and never let him go. But the thing is, when I am with him, I feel so lost. It’s like my soul lurked around somewhere and left my body, drooling for Kris.

To: My Kris Wu <3

Sleep tight. :)

I closed my eyes upon sending that message and smiled to myself. Damn it. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in town. Really.

I didn’t even know how I deserved this feeling for the twelfth time.

--

“Kris!”

I immediately perked up to where that sound came from. Of course I know it’s Sooyoung because she’s the only friend of Kris in school.

I looked at Kris and he’s walking towards Sooyoung with a wide smile on his face. I shut my eyes and breathed deeply. I wanted this setup. I have to endure his smiles with other girls.

Sooyoung chuckled loudly and talked to him about something I couldn’t hear of anymore.

I sighed and turned my back on them and focused on my locker. There’s a note inside.

I’ll miss you today. I wish I could show them you’re mine. – WYF

I immediately blushed when I saw his note. How did-

“Ashin!”

Gina came running to me with a huge smile on her face. I immediately kept the note so she couldn’t see it and tease me about him again. I’m going to tell her about me and Kris. Just not now since I’m still new to this feeling.

And plus, Kris and I aren’t going public in school.

“Oh, hi, G!” I beamed and tried to match her intensity. “Did you finish your Arts project?” I asked her because I knew that she and Minho did it last Friday.

In that instant, her smile faded. “Damn! Don’t you even dare say his name!” She beamed in frustration.

I raised my brow. “Why? What happened?” I asked in curiosity.

She sighed hard. “That…monster freaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter