You jealous?

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: You jealous?

Winter break came in as fast as a second and I didn’t even notice that it’s, once again, the start of school. Hell, I didn’t want to go back to school.

Hell knows how hard I tried to not to go out of the house during the vacation because I’ve been avoiding Kris with all my might. I didn’t want to see him. I didn’t want to bump into him. Heck, why did I even fall for him?

I don’t know what to do.

Since that day I broke up with him face-to-face, he hasn’t shown his face to me. Or did I just not go out that I haven’t seen his face? But he didn’t send me anything. No messages. No calls. No letters. None at all. So, I thought he accepted it whole-heartedly. And perhaps, maybe he had a good time with Sooyoung and his family. He should…right?

Ugh. Why am I feeling bitter? I am the one who broke up! I shouldn’t feel bitter! Not to him.

“Kim Ashin, come down now!” I heard Ahyeon calling me from downstairs. Why is she being so loud first thing in the morning anyway?

“I’m coming!” I ran as I fixed myself, took my bag and went down the stairs.

There I saw Ahyeon fixing her face and her boyfriend is with her. I bowed at him. “Good morning, Kikwang,” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Now maybe I get why Ahyeon is so in love with this person. Just his smile could make anyone’s heart drop. And besides, his eye smile is one of the best I have ever seen in my life. He’s cool and they are a match made in heaven.

Kikwang then fixed Ahyeon’s bangs to the side and suddenly, I felt like I am the saddest creature in the world. I miss him. So much. And I wanted to be on my knees to apologize to him and beg him to come back to me but what would that make me?

I broke up with him. So, I had to face the consequences. And besides, I wanted him to be with his family. I want his daughter – no matter how I dislike that kid – to be happy and grow up normally. I don’t know how it feels to grow up in a broken family but I guess the feeling’s not good.

I don’t want anyone to feel bad because of me.

“Won’t you eat breakfast?” Ahyeon asked me.

I shook my head and turned to the door. “I’m running late. I’ll just-“

“Mark!” Kikwang was all smiles as he looked behind me. “Man, I thought you’d never come.” He beamed as he bumped fists with him.

I was shocked to see the person I bumped with weeks ago in front of our door step. “What-“

“Ashin, this is Mark Tuan, my friend from California.” Kikwang introduced his friend to me formally. “He’s new in Korea and he transferred in your school.”

I smiled awkwardly and looked at my sister who’s in all smiles at me. What is the meaning behind that smile? Really?

“I’m going to drop him by your school,” Kikwang told me. “You can just ride with us.” He beamed and I looked at Ahyeon who’s stifling her laugh. Now, what is she really trying to say?

“Oh! I bumped into you last time.” Mark beamed at me. “There was this guy calling you Ashin and I thought that’s your name.” He smiled.

I laughed awkwardly as my sister laughed at me. “Oh, yeah. Hi…Mark.” My voice was trembling and was nervous.

Kikwang wrapped his arm around my sister and he shrugged. “So, we’ll go?” He asked us.

I looked at Mark who was smiling at me. “Let’s go?” He asked and I nodded. Hell, what else can I do other than just nod at this situation?

Kikwang and Mark walked out first before my sister and I. Ahyeon smiled at me. I narrowed my eyes at her. “What?” I asked.

Ahyeon just shrugged. “I don’t know but I think Mark is hot.” She beamed as she walked before me.

I scoffed at her remark. Is she trying to… Ugh!

--

“Here we go!” Kikwang beamed as we arrived in front of the school gates. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter