Kim Junmyeon VS. Luhan VS. Kim Jongin

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Kim Junmyeon Vs. Luhan Vs. Kim Jongin

The next days were worse because I couldn’t stop my heart from getting suffocated when I see Sooyoung and Kris together. And they were always together. Before classes begin, at break times, at lunch, in dismissal.

I have proved to myself that I am indeed attracted to Kris Wu. But he doesn’t even talk to me anymore. I wonder what the real problem is. Why doesn’t he talk to me? I want him to talk to me. He should at least tell me why is not talking to me.

I’m getting really paranoid. Have I done something wrong? Did I look like a big to him because he saw me jump from one guy to another?

Hell, I’m going insane. Especially now that I can see him laughing with Sooyoung in the lockers. God! Even in the lockers, he’s still with Sooyoung! Damn this!

An uneasy feeling grew inside me. I just need him to talk to me. Or maybe I should talk to him. I just don’t know when the right time is. Or is there even a right time?

“Ashin,”

I stopped in my tracks as I hear Junmyeon’s voice in front of me. I’m a hundred percent sure that it’s Junmyeon.

I looked up and I was right. He’s standing right in front of me with his sparkling eyes. “What?” I asked rudely because my mind is flying somewhere else.

His brows creased and he narrowed his eyes on me. “Bad day already?” He asked me as he motioned to hold my elbow. “What happened?” He asked with his soft voice.

I shut my eyes. Why do they all come back and talk to me when I have finally moved on? I have already fallen for someone else.

I shook my head and withdrew my arm from his grip. “Nothing, Junmyeon.” I replied. “I better go.” I said as I walked passed him. My eyes unexpectedly met with Kris’ who I don’t know if he’s looking at me or if this was just some accident.

Damn it! Even meeting him in the eyes may seem to be an accident right now. Can this situation get any worse?

I sighed and walked passed him and Sooyoung. I want the Earth to swallow me alive right now. I really do.

In class, he sits beside me but he’s not even talking to me. I want to know why he isn’t talking to me.

I glanced at him and he’s busy scribbling something in his notebook. My eyes widened when I saw him scribbling his name with Sooyoung’s in a heart.

. He likes her.

I didn’t even notice that I was gripping too tightly on my pen. I swear my pen is half metal and I can hear it cracking. Damn it! He likes her!

“Ashin,” Gina called me from my other side.

I looked at her after shutting my eyes and breathing deeply. “Are you alright?” She asked me.

I nodded and breathed deeply again.

“Did you finish your Arts project already?” She asked me and I nodded. “I asked Ahyeon to do it for me.” I beamed and she rolled her eyes at me.

“That’s cheating!” She beamed in a tone of disbelief.

I just shook my head. “It’s not like my skills in drawing is very inferior from hers. She just did the finishing touches.” I explained but she still shook her head.

Minutes later, Ms. Jeon, our teacher in Arts, came in. She’s wearing this bright smile on her face and motioned someone to come in.

“So, we have another new student.” She announced. “Come in, Mr. Lu.” She beamed at the door and the next thing was epic.

I was so shocked when I saw Luhan come in. Some girls were too stunned at his visuals that I can even hear some small screams from them in front of me.

Luhan quickly got me and he smiled at me. Everyone saw that and gave me weird looks. Even Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter