His Mother

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: His Mother

Kris stared at me and I froze right on the spot.

What the freak? Why is he here with his mother? And what am I doing here, letting Xiumin hold me by the waist like this?

Situation Normal: All Fouled Up.

“You know them, Shinie?” Xiumin asked me but I couldn’t reply because my eyes are all set on Kris’ daggers on me. He’s shooting daggers on me and I can’t even… Ugh!

Why do things always have to happen at the wrong time?

“I’m Kris.” I was shocked at the sarcasm and anger in his voice. Damn it! I know he’s mad. And double damn it! I’m dead!

I noticed Xiumin’s hand out of my waist and I took that time to step away from him. Hell, what was  I doing near him anyway?

“I’m Xiumin. Ashin’s friend.” I was actually relieved that he introduced himself as a friend and not like how Jongin or Luhan would. Those two are the hopeless cases. At least Junmyeon could be treated.

Kris just nodded and ignored the hand offered by Xiumin. His mom beamed at me with a smile. “So, you are Ashin? Kim Ashin?” She asked me happily. No, more like excitedly.

Why?

“Yes, Ma’am.” I replied in surprise and shock. Why does she know me? And how does she know me? ! For once, I’ve tried to look back on how I lived my life these past few days? What if I saw her and accidentally gave her a dose of my freaking attitude? Oh hell, Kim Ashin. Just what the hell?

However, she still smiled at me. “I know you because my son always talks about you.” She said and she motioned at Kris who looked like he would kill someone right now. “He said you are one of the best girls he had ever met.”

One of the best girls? So there are other best girls?

Who?

Sooyoung the classmate?

Sooyoung the notebook?

Who?!

I felt a strain of jealousy running in me again. . Jealousy’s going to kill me in no time. I hated how I think of Kris as a beast when he gets so jealous and possessive but hell, if he’s a beast for being so possessive then I am a freaking Goliath. Damn it. I also feel like I want to kill someone who gets in the way. Someone who gets in our way. There’s no one who could get in my way.

I forced a smile and bowed at Kris’ mother. “Thank you, Ma’am.” I replied. “Your son’s not that bad, too.” I beamed.

I noticed Kris raise his brow. “Not that bad, huh?” He commented but I ignored it and smiled to his mom. Hell, I have to get his mom’s heart. I’m not really a fan of parents not wanting a certain man or woman for their daughter or son. That happens in movies and novels, not in real life.

His mom chuckled. “Seems like you’re not at the level of Ashin’s standards.” She teased and I immediately chuckled.

Oh, hell, Mother. If you only knew how your son is enough for me for all eternity, you won’t even budge. I swear. I want Kris. I only want him. Him alone.

“Please.” Kris scoffed and I immediately blushed.

For a while, I forgot about Xiumin on my side. “You really know him?” He asked me and I nodded. “Oh…” He nodded while his mouth is opened.

“We’ll get going.” Kris’ mom told me and Xiumin.

I smiled and bowed. “Take care, Ma’am.” I beamed and saw Kris give me a look before following his mother for their grocery time.

He took his phone out and I saw him type something before looking at me again. In that instant, my phone vibrated. Hell. Hell. Hell.

From: My Kris Wu <3

Another man? Kim Ashin, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter