Shields More Rain

Her Long List of Ex Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/N: I was about to update this before I sleep last night but internet acted up on me, so, I'm only posting it now. Hope you like it! 

I swear the Kris here is different from the other Kris(es). ^^

- RChampagne <3

--

Chapter 1: Shields more rain

“Let’s break up.”

I took a very deep breath as Junmyeon, my 11th boyfriend, broke up with me in front of his club members. He’s the president of the computer geek club and he’s overly devoted to this club of his.

I looked at him and sighed. “Why?” I managed to ask before my tears fall. I’m trying my hardest to not look weak in front of him – especially now that we’re in front of his club mates.

To be honest, this isn’t the most embarrassing break up scene that I have ever encountered in my whole life. There was one time when Oh Sehun, my 8th ex-boyfriend, broke up with me in front of the whole student body at prom night after being crowned as the King and Queen of the Night.

He told everyone that I am the most gullible girl in the whole world to actually believe that a Casanova like him would like a woman like me. A woman who a lot of men have kissed. A woman who a lot of men had dated.

He said he was more than that. That I was overly inferior in accordance to his standards.

And yes, he broadcasted that in the whole Newton High School. There was even a footage of that incident in Youtube that has almost half a million views – one reason why I don’t watch videos on that site, even if I really have to. It was written down the history of the most embarrassing breakups of all time.

After that incident, I didn’t go out of our house for two full weeks no matter how hard Mom convinces me to. I wasn’t afraid of the people who are looking down at me and criticizing me. I was afraid I would see Oh Sehun with another girl that would pain me.

Everything that the people are saying means nothing to me. I know what’s true and what’s not. It’s not like I would make them control how I run my life. So what if I have a long list of ex-boyfriends? So what if I got dumped in front of everyone? It’s not their problem. It’s mine.

But the reason why I am teary eyed right now is that for a while, I thought Junmyeon was actually different from all my eleven exes. He was different, though. He’s caring and thoughtful and he makes me happy – at least before he got the president position in this club two months ago and his time is all focused on this club.

He had devoted most – no, all – of his time for this club and he had no time left for me. At first I thought he was just adjusting to his position but then his devotion for this club grew more and more to the point that he doesn’t show up on our dates because he was busy organizing some fund raising things for his club.

Of course, no woman would not get tired of being in this kind of relationship but I had been understanding enough, I believe. I’ve always tried to think positive. I have always thought that if I really love him, I have to support him in whatever he does because I thought that’s what I was supposed to do, as a girlfriend.

But no.

For the past two months, we grew apart. And now, he’s breaking up with me. In front of his club members.

“I can’t handle being in a relationship anymore.” He looked me in the eyes. “I don’t think I have the time and effort to be in a relationship now that I am the President of the Computer Club.” He tried to explain his side.

Computer Geek Club. I wanted to shout this in front of his face and of s. I’m not actually judgmental but what do you call those students who are too obsessed with studying? Nerds or geeks, right? And since, they are too obsessed of computers – I don’t even know what the hell they are doing in front of computers for too long – they are called computer geeks. And their club should have the word ‘geek’ in between the words ‘comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter