Chapter 9

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 9

 

 

Hanbin woke up at 5.00 am once again. Everyday this week he woke up earlier than usual.. Something was bothering him, but he just couldn’t get it. Evein if he came back past midnigh, feeling tired as hell, he couldn’t have a proper sleep.

 

Last nigh he was getting home, it was almost 1.00 am. After a full day of practise, he felt weak. It looked like another night to him, but once he saw two people in front of the building across, he knew something was off. He just couldn’t ignore it. For a while he looked at who were those people..  In the end he realised it was Jiyeon who was hugging a boy.

 

He was surprised.. He just hadn’t expected it from her at least. Yes, Jiyeon was really beautiful and all, but she didn’t look like the type to have a boyfriend. From that sight, last night, Hanbin just couldn’t sleep. It felt weird. That wasn’t like him!

 

“Yah! Why are you like that?!” He kept telling to himself. “It’s not time for you to go after girls! You have to practise and practise some more! You’re here to debut, not make a girlfriend!”

Those were words his mind said, but his heart had a different opinion.

 

 

--/---

 

 

On the other hand Jiyeon woke up at 8.00 am feeling better than usual. She woke up by herself, wearing a smile. It was a rare sight for sure. Even her parents weren’t used to seeing her smile like that in the mornings. As usual her mother asked her.

 

“Tell me! What’s the reason behind your smile? Or maybe who?”

 

Jiyeon didn’t answer, however her smile was reaching her eyes. This is what happiness feels like, she thought. “Mum, dad I’ll have my breakfast outside.. with a friend.”She said shyly.

 

“Is that friend Myungsoo by chance?”Her father .

 

“You too, dad?”Jiyeon chuckled. “I will see you later!”She waved at them, took out her coat off the closet and left the apartament while putting it on. As soon as she left the bulding she was greeted by Myungsoo, who smiled at her. “You didn’t wait too much, did you?”She asked.

 

“Don’t worry.”He opened the car’s door for her and closed it after she got in. He swiftly walked over and got inside. “We will have a delicious breakfast. Anything in mind?”

 

Jiyeon shook her head. “Not really, whereever you drive us to.”She chuckled.  What was this, Jiyeon wasn’t sure. She didn’t want to define it either.. she just wanted to enjoy those moments she had with Myungsoo. Because a part of her knew that good things didn’t last for long.

 

“You seem like to have a lot in mind. Is something bothering you?”Myungsoo had noticed Jiyeon’s silnce. Even though he knew she wasn’t much talkative, the aura around her just gave off a strange feeling.

 

“Not bothering, but worrying instead. Maybe I’m just nervous about Friday.” Jiyeon admitted.

 

“Don’t worry! Everything will go smoothly.. like what can go wrong?”

 

 

--/---

 

 

Maybe Myungsoo shouldn’t have said it .. what can go wrong? Even if it was just some awards show, even if they hadn’t seen it coming, things could go not exactly smoothly.

 

At first sight everything seemed perefect. Jiyeon had prepared for the event. She was wearing an elegant cream coloured dress, her hair was in waves, her make up done perfectly – she looked like a goddes. For Myungsoo it was similar – his suit fitted him perfectly, his hair was stlyed nicely and all. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter