Chapter 31

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 31

 

As promised Jiyeon got up early at 5 am and got ready. She wore some leggings and a t-shirt. She didn’t get her phone or anything, just like that she got out to meet with Hanbin.

“You are here? Am I too late?”she asked as soon as she saw Hanbin waiting for her in front.

Hanbin smiled and shook his head. “I thought you may back off, but I'm happy you are here.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “I'm not such a person. Let's just do this.”

Hanbin chuckled. “We will have to start with warming up. By the way, did you ever try running in the mornings frequently?”

Jiyeon shook her head. “Obviously I don’t have a runners body. The only things I did beside dancing was walking often. That was about it.” She said truthfully.

Hanbin nodded his head. “Okay. Since it's your first day, we should take it easy. 5 km for today then?” he smiled at her sweetly.

“You mean that we are going to be running 5 km today?” Jiyeon asked with wide eyes. Walking 5km always felt nice to her, but running the same distance for sure was different.

“Yep. After three or four days, depending on your pace we can make that 6 km and so on.”

Jiyeon bit her lip and without even saying anything she started warming up. Hanbin had warned her he won’t go easy on her, but that was worse than she expected. However she wanted to do it the way he wanted, after all it was for her own good.

“Are we starting?” Hanbin glanced at Jiyeon and noticed how worried she looked. “Hey, you got stressed because you heard the distance? Once you start running you won’t even notice when it's over.” He patted her shoulder and smiled.

Jiyeon nodded. “Okay. If I start whining or stop, please don’t let me stop.” She chuckled nervously. Then they started with jogging.

 

--/---

 

Once the tiring 5km run was over, the couple separated to their own apartments to wash up.

Jiyeon was faster to wash up, so she decided to prepare something to drink and eat, before Hanbin came. while cooking she realized she didn’t whine as much as she predicted, nor she felt like giving up. Also, once the run was over she felt better than before.

“You're happy, because you didn’t give up half way, aren’t you?” Hanbin smiled at her. Since he knew the pass code, he calmly got inside the apartment and after smelling something delicious – easily guessed Jiyeon was preparing something to eat.

Jiyeon nodded. “It was a lot better than I expected.” She confessed shyly.

“That’s probably because you expected to trip a lot and fall, or you expected those 5 km to be endless.” Hanbin laughed  and patted her head. “You should have dried your hair.” He muttered.

“It's okay. Instead I prepared something to eat.” She smiled at him and then picked the things she prepared. “I enjoyed the run, but honestly my legs are feeling weak.” She chuckled while going to the living room.

“I saw that coming, so I wrote some of the vitamins you should buy yourself.”

“Ah, I get the feeling that I need to take care of myself better.” Jiyeon pouted and sat down. “I get lazy even thinking about all the things I should do.” She glanced at Hanbin, waiting for a reaction from him. “Why aren’t you saying anything? Am I over reacting?”

“No, no . wait. Sorry, I just concentrated on your face and how tired you look. What did you say?” Hanbin smiled apologetically.

Jiyeon sighed. “I should get mad, but instead I'm blushing. Seriously, Hanbin, you're too much sometimes.”

“should I give your legs a light massage. Don’t forget to buy yourself those vitamins and take them before going to sleep.” Hanbin said. “Now, place your legs over mine.” He told her and then glanced at her. “What are thinking about?”

Jiyeon giggled. “I was about to say something, but decided it's better if I keep it to myself.”

 

--/---

 

“You know, you're always welcome to live with me. My place may not be that luxury and my mother and sister  may often come here, but it's not that bad.” Mino suggested. He no longer wanted to see Myungsoo living in hotels and wasting the money he needed. Also, they have known each other for a long time and Mino wasn’t someone to turn his back. His family liked Myungsoo too.

“It's not about your place, Mino. You have SunYoung and she most probably wants to come to your place.” Myungsoo commented. Before becoming a CEO he really frequently came to his place and stayed for a few hours. It wouldn’t be a complete lie to say that Myungsoo spent more time at Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter